Overview: The Harmony 300 Universal
Remote provides simple, intuitive control of even the most elaborate
entertainment system for anyone in the family. The remote setup is accomplished
through Harmony's interactive web site. The Harmony 300 remote can control up to
4 audio/video components (TV, Cable/Satellite, DVD/Blu-ray, and VCR/AUX).
Simple Online Setup: The Harmony Remote
Activities are configured through unique Web Wizard tools on the
Using Logitech's Smart State Database of over 225,000 electronic devices from
over 5,000 manufacturers, you can easily customize the remote to your system.
The database, together with IR learning, ensures support of all
infrared-controlled devices made by any manufacturer, including Televisions, A/V
Receivers, Cable/Satellite Boxes, VCRs, DVD Players, CD Players, Game Consoles,
Mini Systems, Computers, and Home Automation devices.
Simple Button Layout: The Harmony 300's buttons are
intuitive and grouped in ways that make sense, so its simple
for anyone to use. The button functions include:
- "Watch TV" Button: Turn on your TV and cable/satellite box with
just the press of a single button.
- My Devices: To operate a device, just click the device you want
to operate from the remote control. You can choose from TV, DVD, Cable/Sat,
- TV Input: This button allows you to easily cycle through your
TV's video inputs.
- Frustration-Free Volume: The volume controls can stay assigned to
whichever of your devices you prefer. The mute key lets you instantly mute
or un-mute the audio.
- Guide/Menu Buttons: The Harmony 300 allows you to access your
component's menu and your TV's channel guide.
- Programmable Buttons: You can program specific buttons (1-5), so
you can jump to your favorite channels, or switch screen sizes and access
video-on-demand content (if applicable).
- Blu-ray Buttons: The remote contains dedicated buttons for
Blu-ray playback (red, blue, green, and yellow).
- DVR Controls: The remote provides the commands you need
for recorded TV. The List key brings up your DVR's recorded programs, while the
Live button lets you jump directly to live TV/
- Playback Controls: The remote's playback controls consist of
Play, Pause, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Skip, Replay, and Record.
- Numeric Keypad: The Harmony 300 remote provides a numeric keypad
(0-9, .+) to access your favorite channels directly. There is also a channel
up/down key and previous channel button for selecting channels.
Flash Memory: The settings are
stored in a non-volatile flash memory so they will never be lost, even when the
batteries are being changed.
USB Port: The Harmony 300 remote features a mini-USB type-B connector.
The supplied mini-USB type-B to USB type-A cable allows you to connect the remote to
your computer for online setup.
AA Batteries: The remote is powered by two standard "AA"
batteries (alkaline batteries included).
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- USB port
- Internet access
- Macintosh OS X 10.4.8 or later
- USB port
- Internet access
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to
find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research
team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record
dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies
to help people make informed choices.