Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Use the Logitech Alert 700N indoor add-on camera with night vision to expand monitored areas inside your home. See up to 50 feet in complete darkness. HD video and high-powered illumination allows you to more easily recognize people and objects whether it's day or nighttime.
This camera is designed to be used with either the Logitech Alert 750i, Logitech Alert 750e or the Logitech Alert 750N Master Security Camera Systems. A combination of up to six indoor or outdoor cameras can be used with these systems.
- add-on indoor camera for Logitech Alert Security Camera Systems
- infrared (IR) illumination enables up to 50-foot visibility in complete darkness
- HD-quality images (960 x 720 at 15 frames per second)
- 130° wide-angle lens
- built-in microphone lets you monitor and record sound
- built-in motion detector can be set to activate camera and send remote alerts
- records to computer hard drive or to included 2GB microSD card (expandable to 32GB)
- includes versatile mounting choices: desktop stand, wall/ceiling mount, or suction cup to attach to a window
- included HomePlug power supply doubles as a link to your home computer via self-activated powerline network
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Logitech® Alert™ 700N Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Logitech Alert 700n
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Great add-on camera. Logitech security system is very reliable and easy to setup.
What's in the box?
- Logitech Alert indoor camera
- 2 GB microSD card (inserted in camera)
- Desktop camera stand
- Large suction cup (1.75" diameter)
- Small suction cup (1.375" diameter)
- 2 Self-adhesive cable clips
- Rubber plug
- Camera power supply
- Slide-in 2-Prong AC plug (for camera power supply)
- Rubber bumper (for camera power supply)
- 10' Ethernet cable (with yellow RJ-45 plugs for camera power supply)
- Ethernet line coupler (Female RJ-45 jack on each end)
- Camera wall/ceiling mounting flange (2" diameter base)
- Rubber mounting flange cover
- Four 1" flat-head screws
- 4 Orange plastic wall anchors
- Adjustable camera mount ball and screw
- Adjustable camera mount locking socket
- 2" Camera mount shaft extension
- Logitech Alert Commander Video Security Software (v3.1sp1)
- "Getting Started with..." guide
- System Requirements & Support Guide
- Customer Support contact sheet
- 2 Self-adhesive Warning badges
Overview: The Logitech Alert 700n Indoor Add-on Camera is designed to be used in a Logitech Alert 750n or 750e Master System to expand the coverage of the basic system to other zones. It comes with a desktop stand, an adjustable wall/ceiling mount, and a suction-cup window mount that lets you aim the camera toward the inside of the room or out the window.
HD-Quality Video: The camera can provide HD-quality video security (960 x 720 @ 15 fps), even in the dark. The 700n's High Power Night Vision, powered by 2 Osram infrared illuminators, lets you "see" up to 50 feet in complete darkness. During the day, the built-in IR cut filter enables the camera to function better in the daylight. The camera's 130° wide angle lens delivers much more viewing area than most cameras. The built-in microphone lets you monitor and record audio with the video.
Note: Be sure to comply with the laws in your state or locality regarding recording audio along with the video.
microSD Card: When motion is detected, the camera records video to a microSD card, even when your PC is turned off. The supplied 2 GB card gives you enough space for up to a week of video and audio. Larger capacity cards, up to 32 GB, can record up to several months worth of video and audio. When you turn on your computer and connect to the network, the recorded video is backed up to your hard drive.