Our take on the Logitech® Harmony® 650
A truly simple remote
Maybe you've got your home theater system figured out and know which remotes control what — but chances are your other family members, houseguests, and babysitters don't. The Logitech Harmony 650 keeps things intuitively simple, so everyone in the household can operate the audio/video system.
All the great Harmony remotes we've seen over the years are based on one simple, powerful idea: you tell the remote exactly which brand and model your components are, and then it will know exactly how to make your system do what you want it to do.
Operate your system by tapping a single activity button. Touch the “Watch TV” icon, for example, and the Harmony 650 automatically assesses the status of your TV, receiver, and cable or satellite box to make sure they're all turned on with the proper settings. Your system's ready for TV viewing.
Smart color screen
The Harmony 650's eye-catching color screen can display channel icons, letting you quickly jump to your favorite news, sports, or movie channel. It also displays quick commandsrelated to your chosen activity, for convenient access to commonly used functions. Plus, it provides on-screen help when you need it with just the touch of a button.
Easy Internet setup
You can control up to 8 devices with the Harmony 650 remote. The system works with over 5,000 brands and 225,000 entertainment devices, including lighting controls, game consoles, multi-room systems, and more.
To get started, simply connect the Harmony 650 to your Mac® or PC via the provided USB cable. At the Harmony website, just answer a few questions about your gear and how you use it. The proper command codes automatically download to your remote, and you're done.
- smart color screen displays most-used commands and selections
- one-touch activity buttons such as "Watch TV," "Listen to Music," and much more
- up to 50 one-touch favorite channel icons
- contoured backlit buttons grouped by function
- controls up to 8 devices
- comfortable, ergonomic design
- USB port for downloading commands from Logitech's website (USB cable included)
- can learn IR codes from existing remote controls
- requires 2 "AA" batteries (included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee