Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
This Python 872 1-way remote control replaces the original 1-way remote that came with your 872P security and remote start system, good news if you've lost your remote or just want a spare. Warranty: 30 days.
Python 872 1-way Remote Control Reviews
What's in the box?
- Responder LE remote control with attached key ring
- CR2032 battery (installed)
Overview: The 7152P Responder LE Remote Control is a 5-button, one-way transmitter for use with the Python Model 872 Car Security System.
SuperCode: This Responder LE remote control uses a rolling-code format called SuperCode. This requires this replacement remote control to go through a Learning routine to program it to the system.
Button Configuration: The 5-button 7152P transmitter has the following functions:
- Lock Button: Press for one second to arm.
- Unlock Button: Press for one second to disarm.
- Remote Start Button: Press for one second to activate remote start.
- Auxiliary Button: Press and hold for 1.5 seconds to activate trunk release.
- Function Button: Allows access to programming and modifies operation of the other buttons.
Transmit LED: The 7152P has an amber LED above the buttons that flashes to indicate a transmission is taking place.
Battery: The 7152P operates on one CR3032 battery (supplied).