Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
This Python 460R 2-way remote control replaces the original 2-way remote that came with your 460HP security system, good news if you've lost your remote or just want a spare. Warranty: 30 days.
Python 460R 2-way Remote Control Reviews
What's in the box?
- Responder LCD Remote Control
- Belt clip
- One "AAA" battery (installed)
Overview: The 7341P Responder LCD Remote Control is a 4-button, two-way transmitter for use with the Python Model R460 Car Security System.
LCD: The 7341P features a 3/4" wide x 1" high LCD screen to indicate the security system's status, and to give you visual feedback of the cause of an alert. The screen shows a representation of your vehicle, and numerous icons to indicate the following:
- TX/RX: icons flash to indicate that the remote is transmitting or receiving
- Arm/Disarm: a lock icon indicates the status of the security system
- Ignition: the key icon indicates the status of the ignition system
- Ultrasonic: an icon indicates a trigger by the ultrasonic sensor, detecting motion within the vehicle
- Hood/Trunk: indicates the alarm was triggered by the hood or trunk switch
- Warn/Alarm: indicates the system is in warn or alarm status
- Shock Sensor: a hammer icon indicates the shock sensor has been triggered
- Battery: indicates the battery strength
Button Configuration: The 4-button 7341P transmitter has the following functions:
|Lock||Press for one second to arm|
|Unlock||Press for one second to disarm|
|Auxiliary||Press and hold for 1.5 seconds to activate trunk release|
Battery: The 7341P operates on one "AAA" battery (supplied).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
1 question already asked
For details on fit or installation please contact an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. They will be able to pull up your vehicle and give you the details on if this will fit and what you will need for an installation in your vehicle. [ Krissy Jan 04, 2015 ] Staff