Remote start data interface and door lock & alarm control for 2004-up Chrysler vehicles with "Tip Start" anti-theft systems
Item #: 607CHALL
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $129.99
XpressKit modules work with your vehicle's anti-theft system to incorporate the convenience, security and luxury features of your Python alarm system.
An XpressKit interfaces with vehicles using an "immobilizer" key system, allowing you to route commands through your vehicle's data system, so your signal's more secure. You have fewer wires to connect and, best of all, your extra key stays with you, not in your car.
The CHALL allows you to use a Python alarm system for remote start, as well as control over the door lock and factory alarm settings, in select 2004-up Chrysler vehicles equipped with the new generation of "Tip Start" anti-theft systems, including the Charger, Challenger and Ram.
- remote start data interface and door lock & alarm control for Python alarm systems
- preloaded for use in late model Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles equipped with "Tip Start" anti-theft systems
- no key required works with your factory databus
- included 10-pin harness provides wires to connect to your factory system
- maintains factory alarm interface integrity
- door lock, sliding door, and door pin status control
- window roll-up
- trunk/hatch release
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
XpressKit CHALL Reviews
What's in the box?
- Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep door-lock and override interface
- Wiring harness
- D2D cable
- Installation Guide
- Programming Addendum
Overview: The Xpresskit CHALL is a door-lock and override interface for select 2004-2013 Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles when adding an aftermarket remote car starter or alarm. The Xpresskit CHALL comes standard with the "TIP-START" style T-harness.
- T-Harness: CHALL is a data bus module that controls the door locks, factory security, transponder key-override (In-data) and sliding doors/power hatch. What makes this unit special is that it comes with a T-harness for fast and highly reliable installation.
- D2D Compatible: The module is full 2-way D2D compatible with most remote starters and only requires a single key to program it (no key required to operate).
- "Tip-Start": The CHALL will also cover the new generation of "Tip start" models such as the Charger, Challenger, and Ram.
- Upgradeable: Fully flashable and upgradeable, but comes with all software pre-loaded for quick-and-easy "out-of-the-box" installs.
Note: Click here for compatibility chart. An optional "MUX" style T-harness may be required (sold separately). As always, please consult the Crutchfield Car Selector for specific compatibility with your make, model, and year vehicle.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.