Ignition interface module for select 2007-up Land Rover LR2 and Volvo S80 vehicles
Item #: 607KILRV
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $169.99
XpressKit modules work with your vehicle's anti-theft system to incorporate the convenience, security and luxury features of your Python alarm or remote start system.
Use this KILRV ignition interface module to interface with the ignition systems of 2007-up Land Rover LR2 and select Volvo vehicles. The compact module comes with harnesses and a built-in transponder data interface port. You'll also need this module to install XpressKit's DLPK door lock interface in these vehicles. Warranty: 1 year.
Note: Before purchasing, please call us at 1-888-955-6000 to confirm that this product works with your vehicle.
XpressKit KILRV Reviews
What's in the box?
- Land Rover/Volvo Key Interface Bypass Module
- 22" Wiring harness (with 4-pin connector on one end and bare wire on other end)
- 24" Wiring harness (with 6-pin connector on one end and bare wire on other end) 24" Wiring harness (with 5-pin connector on one end and two 5-pin connectors on other end)
- 55" Orange/white wire (with bare wire on each end)
- 35" Wiring harness (with a 2-pin connector on one end and loop on other end)
- Installation Guide
- Transponder Bypass note
Overview: The XpressKit KILRV Key Interface Kit (for Land Rover LR2 & select Volvo vehicles) works with your vehicle's factory antitheft system to incorporate the additional features of a Python alarm or remote start system. The XpressKit KILRV maintains the integrity of your vehicle's factory security on push-to-start ignition system. There is no programming required.
Note: You'll also need this module to install XpressKit's DLPK door lock interface (607DLPK, sold separately) in your vehicle to keep your factory convenience features.
KILRV Compatibility Chart: Check out the online KILRV Compatibility Chart to see if your vehicle is compatible.
Warranty Info: Installation of the KILRV maintains the warranty of your vehicle's ignition barrel.