Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Add another level of entertainment to your motorcycle or ATV. Use the SIRIUS SIR-PMK1 kit to install newer SIRIUS plug-and-play radios, including the Sportster 4, Starmate 4, and Stratus, on your ride. It's also compatible with the cradle and mount from your older radio.
The kit comes with an adjustable bracket that attaches to your 7/8" to 1" diameter handle bars. The cradle features a locking mechanism to keep your radio securely in place, along with moisture guards that protect your radio. The kit also includes 12-volt and 5-volt power adapters for wiring the system into your bike's power supply, and a stereo cable that can be patched into your existing audio system or your helmet.
The included antenna mounts directly behind the radio. SIRIUS radio and service are required.
- SIRIUS installation kit for motorcycles and ATVs
- works with all new plug-and-play radios and many older radios
- kit includes mounting bracket, SIRIUS antenna, moisture guards, 5- and 12-volt power wires, stereo patch cable, and user guide
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
SIRIUS Motorcycle Kit Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Sirius Radio To Go
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Works Great! Installation was smooth overall. I had to lengthen the power wires so the fuse box would reach under the seat and not the gas tank, but overall installation was pretty easy. I have a Sportster 5 which I switch back and forth between the F-150 and the Harley, so it works out great. Was definitely what I was looking for.
Mount works Great
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I have a 2001 Electra Glide Classic and a Sirius Sportster 4. I purchased the Sirius RPMK1 mount kit and I love it. It was easy to install and it worked the way it is supposed to. The lock on the back locks the unit from coming loose. The only thing I wish was different is the mount bracket. It is plastic and the unit vibrates more than I think it would if the bracket were metal. It really is a good product and worth the price.... Thank you Crutchfield for the prompt and friendly service...Glenn
SIRIUS Motorcycle Kit
I purchased a Stratus Radio Unit which was listed as a unit designed to work with Motorcycle KIt. In the motorcycle kit, the docking unit was advertised as having a locking device to secure the radio to the docking unit. There is a slide lock on the rear of the docking unit but it does not secure the radio as advertised. As a matter of fact, the slide lock does not even come in contact with the radio.
What's in the box?
- Universal cradle
- Dual voltage power adapter with attached 16" power/ground leads
- ATC fuse holder (6" power leads on each end)
- 2-amp ATC fuse
- Swiveling cradle mounting bracket
- 4 Machine screws with split lock washers
- 2 Moisture guards
- Magnetic base Sirius antenna with 6" cable attached
- 2' Audio cable (3.5mm stereo mini-plug on both ends)
- 34-inch 12-volt power supply cable with 3-pin connection
- 34-inch 5-volt power supply cable with 2-pin connection
- Handle bar clamp
- 90 Degree antenna bracket
- Straight antenna bracket
- Six 6" Wire ties
- 9 Flat washers
- Two 3/4" Spacers
- 2 Stainless steel M6 x 35mm Machine screws
- 2 Stainless steel 1/4-20 x 1.5" Machine screws
- 2 Stainless steel 1/4-20 x 1.75" Machine screws
- 12" Nylon strap
- 3 Plastic wire clips
- 18-gauge butt-connector
- Installation Guide
Overview: The SIR-PMK1 Pro Motorcycle Kit provides mounting hardware and power connections for the most recent Sportster (SP4), Starmate (ST4), and Stratus (SV3) Sirius plug and play tuner models. The previous generation Sportster (SP3) and Starmate (ST3) are also compatible, but require using the docking cradle from those tuner's car mounting kits (the included cradle won't work with the older models, but should work with new models going forward).
Mounting: The SIR-PMK1 comes supplied with a cradle compatible with the Sirius Sportster 4, Starmate 4, and Stratus models. Several other Sirius models (listed below) are also compatible, but require use of the cradle included with their respective car mounting kits. The cradle bolts to the included swivel bracket. The swivel bracket is then mounted to the handlebars using the included handlebar clamp. The swivel bracket is also compatible with many clutch and brake handle clamps, so the included clamp may not be necessary. One of the two included antenna brackets is also bolted in place with the swivel bracket.
Moisture Guard: Two moisture guard cases are included; one fits the Sportster series 3 and 4, the other fits the Starmate series 3 and 4 and the Stratus. The case covers the Sirius tuner and cradle once they're mounted.
Audio Integration: There three ways to integrate the Sirius audio into your existing stereo:
- Line output: use the 3.5mm stereo mini-jack on the cradle to feed the aux input of the stereo or in-helmet headphone system (some high efficiency headphones can be powered without an amp)
- Built-in FM Modulator: depending on placement, the FM modulator built into the Sirius tuner may transmit wirelessly to the existing stereo
- FM Direct: the optional FM Direct relay (item number 607FMDA25) can be added for a wired FM modulated connection
Dual Voltage Power Adapter: Even though all the Sirius tuner models the Pro Motorcycle Install Kit is designed for operate on 5.2 volt power supplies, the included adapter has dual voltage outputs. The adapter features the following connections:
- 2-Pin Connector: use the supplied 5.2 volt cable to power your Sirius tuner
- 3-Pin Connector: use the supplied 12 volt cable to power your Sirius tuner
- Power/Ground Leads: Two 16" wire leads used to supply power and ground that will be attached to your vehicle
Additional Semi-Compatibility: In addition to the compatible models listed above, the mounting kit can be used with several other Sirius tuners, both current and older generations. The included cradle may not work and there is no moisture cover for the following Sirius tuners:
- 12-Volt Series:
- Sportster: SPR1, SPR1A
- Sportster Relay: SPR2
- Starmate: ST1
- Starmate Replay: ST2
- Sirius One: SV1
- 5.2-Volt Series:
- Stiletto 10/100: SL10PK1, SL100PK1
- S50: S50TK1
- InV: SV2TK1
Dual Voltage Power Adapter:
- Width: 2.253"
- Height: 0.911"
- Depth: 2.839" (with cables)
Swivel Base and Cradle:
- Width: 4.514"
- Height: 3.254"
- Depth: 2.187"
- Width: 1.971" (footprint width)
- Height: 3.179"
- Depth: 1.235"