Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
SIRIUS radio and MP3s, wherever you go
The SIRIUS Stiletto 2 satellite radio lets you receive the full spectrum of SIRIUS music, sports, entertainment, and talk radio anywhere you can receive a satellite signal. And you can load the Stiletto 2 with MP3 and WMA files when you're ready for your old favorites.
The Stiletto 2 stores up to 100 hours of content, and you can download and manage MP3 and WMA files with the included My SIRIUS Studio software. A microSD card slot lets you take along additional MP3 and WMA files for hours of entertainment.
The Stiletto 2's full-color screen displays channel, artist, and song information, and sports logos pop up when you use Sports Alert to track your favorite teams. When you place the Stiletto 2 in its optional home dock, you can set the screen to scroll large text that you can see from across the room.
The Stiletto 2 offers enhanced Wi-Fi capability, so you can hear live SIRIUS broadcasts in large building and other places that may not receive a strong satellite signal. If you're in range of an accessible Wi-Fi signal, you can stream live SIRIUS Radio over the internet, including music channels, Howard Stern, and more. Streaming doubles the Stiletto's battery life compared to listening to live SIRIUS in portable mode.
Add depth to your music
Built-in SRS® Audio Enhancement settings make it possible to tweak the sound of SIRIUS and your digital music. The added bass and sharper highs will fill out sound lost in compressed music.
On the road or at home
In the package, you'll get a pair of earbuds and a set of headphones with a built-in antenna, as well as a home charger. The internal battery keeps the Stiletto 2 powered for up to four hours when you're on the go. For use in your car, you'll need an optional car kit. SIRIUS also offers a home kit and powered speaker system so you can use the Stiletto 2 anywhere.
Note: A subscription to SIRIUS is also required. Satellite radio service is available only within Canada and the lower 48 states not available in Hawaii. Limited service is available in Alaska and Puerto Rico.
- portable SIRIUS satellite radio/MP3 player
- slim rechargeable battery
- headphones with built-in antenna included
- My SIRIUS Studio software for downloading and managing MP3 and WMA files
- built-in antenna allows portable reception of live SIRIUS signal
- wireless FM transmitter "broadcasts" the sound over any FM stereo when used with car kit
- indoor AC power adapter for recharging the battery
- requires a home kit, car kit, or boombox
- USB cable for uploading digital music files
- separate car & home kits required to play the Stiletto 2 over car and home stereos
- stores up to 100 hours of content (2 GB)
- microSD card slot
- pause and rewind of live SIRIUS content
- portable playback of MP3s, WMAs, and stored SIRIUS content
- WiFi capability for streaming channels from the SIRIUS website
- full-color screen shows channel name and number, artist, song title, and MP3/WMA file names
- 30 channel presets
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
SIRIUS Stiletto 2 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
My Three Comments
Three comments based on my experience: (1) The supplied headphones/antenna is not necessary for portable use when you're within range of a Sirius ground repeater (these are in most US urban areas)--any earbuds will work in this case, since the unit does have a built-in antenna. I live near a repeater and have never needed the headphones/antenna when outdoors, but they are necessary for portable use when you're not within repeater range--they have to be able to "see" the satellites. (2) For $3 extra per month, you can get 128 kb/s streaming Sirius via WiFi (called Premium Internet)--with good headphones or a home kit and speakers, it sounds great. (3) I also recommend the optional flip-front leather case with belt clip--this gives it good protection from scratches and "pavement rash".
Besides the cons that the others mentioned, the manual states you can
press the LOVE button at anytime during a song and it will record the
entire song. They fail to say that you had to be listening to the song from
the very begining. You can record an entire program up to 6 hours. Which I
thought was great. I thought I'd record one show and listen to another.
Unfortunately you can only record the station you're listening to. If you
change the channel it gives you a choice stop recording and go to the
other channel or stay and cont. to record. My other radio is 3 years old and
has a SEEK ALERT feature that lets you know when your favorite songs
come on any of the channels, they left that feature off the Stiletto 2. The
display is small and hard to read while in a moving vehicle. The only cool
thing is the pause feature. Im very disappointed, I should have gotten a
Sportster 5 w/ the vehicle kit for almost half the money.
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I am very pleased with the performance of this satellite radio. I live in a high rise apartment (top floor) in Washington, DC and have no problems getting reception in doors, even deep in my apartment away from windows. I have heard that Sirius has ground relays in the city that improve reception. So far (about 2 months now) I have not had any trouble with reception indoors. I also use a car kit when driving. I recommend the product.
High Price Not All It Could Be!
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I love the fact you can take Sirius with you, but.....in order to use the satellite reception you must use the most uncomfortable headset!
It does come with ear buds too, although you can only use them with internet radio (wi-fi) and recordings. Wi-fi does not pick up all the stations on Sirius as they only stream a select number of broadcasts.
The FCC has limited the signal that you can broadcast to FM signals, so the Stilleto can no longer send an FM signal throughout your home as with previous generation Sirius radios.
You will need a home installation kit too and if you want to listen in your vehicle, you will need the vehicle kit too. The vehicle kit is a disappointment offering few options for hook up. One option is to attach to the A/C vent which is ridiculous! They have a permanent stick-on adaptor, but NO suction cup type adaptor which is better suited to an auto.
SIRIUS Stiletto 2
I am very happy with by stiletto 2 and the home kit. The radio is great - more than I expected. I did buy an outdoor sirius antenna. I can use it inside . I put on an adjustable video light stand, so it is easy to adjust . It is almost touching the ceiling. The supplied antenna with the kit was fine outside but not good inside, and I had to have one that worked inside . I receive 2 or 3 bars most of the time. A great system, and Harry from Crutchfield was very helpful and answered all my questions. GOOD JOB.
Was not happy with the fact that you need to weare the big bulky headphones to receive satellite radio (as a portable unit), and it will not work indoors, unlike XM,wich has a built in antenna in the unit, Sirius advertises that the antenna is built in but fails to tell you it in the headset!Signal cuts in and out also even outdoors! No signal indoors
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I have owned a Sirius receiver attached to my JVC head unit and really
enjoyed the music selections. I sold that vehicle and bought a new one and
installed the car kit with a new Stilleto 2. This is a great unit! MP3, recorded
sat content, Wi FI around the house, and all the regular sat channels. Very
easy to use and the sound is great. I made a custom bracket out of some
scrap aluminum instead of using the vent holder. Just too hot in TX to block
an AC vent! Unit looks great, the screen is easy to read, and it is easy to
lock in the preset channels. This has to be the best of all possible mix for a
car and around town. I have given away my IPOD Nano and now just use
Make the Ipod look old and outdated
Works great!! You do
have to pay for
service but I bought
subscription on sale
and other discounts.
So I can save song
that I want for no
extra costs. No
either with lifetime
subscription. I also
have other channels
with me like comedy,
and live news,
sports and in some
cities up to date
ipod. no need to go
to itunes. I
can save any content
I want. And play it
back when I want. No
works with wifi.
Works as a 8gb(added
micro sdhc card) mp3
player plus more
storage built in. So
even if you could
not get the
signal, you can
listen to stuff you
have saved from the
sat radio or the sd
card and play
it. You can pause
content like on a
Plus again a mp3
player. So you will
always be able to
use it. Plus the car
kit and house makes
it so it will work
any place any
nice size overall
and for all that it
can do. You won't be
sorry if you buy it.
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I bought this product as a gift for my wife and I like it so much I'm buying one for myself. I don't know what some reviewers are complaing about in the way of bad reception. While wearing the supplied headphones I get great reception in most places of my house (no big deal as i have wireless acces throughout) and so far the ear buds alone work just fine outdoors. The functions of being able to record and listen to content whenever you want, records Mp3's, Storing up to 8 Gigs of music, switch to WiFi when in range and not able to recieve SAT reception and many other features make this unit worth every penny.
For the price it's comparable to an IPOD and you get sat. radio as well. It's a no brainer....
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Have had the unit for over a month and really enjoy it. Recording feature make it perfect when running and listening in car live. Nice feature is being able to set up for multiple recordings of different channels when plugged into the home kit. I record 7 music stations at 2 hours each barely using about 5 percent or so of the internal 2 gig memory.
When get the car kit, you will want to pay extra to get the fm transmitter that plugs into back of the car's FM radio. Otherwise, too much static. Crutchfield price is half of other stores so recommend buying with unit. Item no.607FMDA25.
Have a 90 Miata and have the car kit mounted in center glove box and works great even with the attenna discretely behind the convertable fabric roof which keeps out of sight.
With over 10,000 legit tracks in my iTunes library (and a heavy iTunes tab) it's obvious I love my iPod. I've also been on XM for YEARS now. However, since picking up a Stiletto 2, I haven't touched either. I can record almost 100 hours of CD-quality music (either one song at a time or in blocks of time) AND I can then shuffle or select songs JUST LIKE AN IPOD! Oh, and with built-in WiFi, I don't ever have to worry about having a strong signal indoors. Absolutely perfect device!
Best Christmas present I received
I am a little surprised I am the first to review this unit. Well, I am very happy with the Stiletto 2. WIFI feature is perfect and the sat reception is as expected. The SAT headphones are a bit big and do look a bit odd.... Walking around or riding my bike the reception is perfect. Sitting near a window the reception is also perfect. I would think you can get recption if you are in the window seat on a train but haven't tried it yet. The WIFI works anywhere in my house/yard/office. If you know the limits of SAT radio you will not be disappointed with this unit.
Awesome Portable Satelite
I had never been interested in satelite radio until I saw this radio on the market. I watched my friends and family walking around with a radio and being tied to the car or a boombox with an antenna. This has a built in antenna, with storage space so that I can record programs to listen to even when I might not have connectivity. The only place I don't have connectivity is in my office, but with Wi/Fi access I can tune in through my computer.
TOO COOL!! Love the quality, the looks, the portability and most important the flexibility to use it how I see fit to use it. If you are on the fence about getting into Satelite radio, get off the fence. Satelite radio is the best and this product makes it even better.
What's in the box?
- Stilletto 2 radio
- SL2 Li-ion Polymer battery (3.7 volt/1615 mAh)
- Antenna headphones with attached 4' cord using a proprietary connector
- Earbud headphones with attached 46" cord using a 3.5mm connector
- 4 Foam earbud pads
- DSA-15P-05 Switching AC adapter with attached 6.5' output cord
- 3' Connector cable with a proprietary connector on one end and a USB-Type A connector on other end
- My Sirius Studio software CD
- User Guide
- Quick start guide
- Sirius channel guide
- Warranty information
- Stiletto 2 accessory guide
- Sirius logo decal
Overview: The Stiletto 2 is a portable, personal receiver that lets you listen to live and recorded Sirius Satellite Radio almost anywhere. The Stiletto 2 also offers SIRIUS Internet Radio over an accessible Wi-Fi network. Additionally it stores SIRIUS's 100% commercial-free music programming and plays MP3/WMA files downloaded from your PC.
Sirius Satellite Radio: Sirius Satellite Radio features more than 130 streams of commercial-free music, plus sports, talk, news, comedy, and other programming beamed coast-to-coast. A subscription to Sirius Satellite Radio is required in order to enjoy Sirius programming. Sirius programming is not available in Alaska or Hawaii.
2GB Memory: The Stiletto 2 has a 2GB internal memory to store up to 100 hours of live Sirius Satellite Radio programming and MP3 and WMA files (up to 800MB for MP3 and WMA).
Memory Card: A microSD card, up to 8GB, can be added to increase the Stiletto's MP3/WMA memory capacity.
Antenna Headphones: The Stiletto not only comes supplied with a pair of standard earbud headphones, it also comes with a pair of Antenna Headphones for expanded live signal reception. The headphones have a built-in Sirius antenna on top of the hand band. The headphones plug into the proprietary connector port, not the standard 3.5mm jack. The Stiletto itself also has an integrated SIRIUS antenna patch.
FM Transmitter: The Stiletto has a built-in FM transmitter used to supply sound from your Stiletto to your car's sound system via the optional car docking station (sold separately).
Important Note from Crutchfield: Current FCC rules limit the transmission strength of wireless FM transmitters to a point where transmission needs to take place very near your FM antenna. Sirius includes an FM extender antenna with the optional car kit in order to address this issue, but Crutchfield strongly encourages customers to use an auxiliary input, wired FM modulator, or cassette adapter to ensure satisfaction with the performance and cosmetics of this satellite radio.
USB Connector Cable: The unit comes supplied with a USB connector cable that features a USB type-A connector on one end and a proprietary connector on the other end. This cable is used to download MP3 and WMA files from your PC to the Stiletto.
Display Screen: The Sirius Stiletto 2 features a full-color, 2.2" LCD display which provides information about the operation of the unit, such as the currently tuned channel, song or show being played, mode, status, recording, and other information.
Sleep Mode: Sleep mode allows the Stiletto to start up quickly when powered on. When completely off, the battery will remain charged for months. Also, when completely off, the Stiletto will take 1-2 minutes to power up.
Power Options: The Sirius Stiletto 2 can be powered with the following supplied accessories.
- Battery: When fully charged the battery will provide a range of
listening time depending on the listening mode. The following table provides
the approximate listening times:
Listening Mode Listening Time Satellite Radio 4 hours Internet Radio 8 hours Library 20 hours Radio Replays 20 hours
- AC Adapter: The unit comes supplied with an AC adapter that you can use to power and charge your Stiletto. For the fastest charging time the Stiletto should be turned off.
Satellite Radio Mode: The Stiletto 2 allows you to listen to live satellite broadcasts of all SIRIUS 100% commercial free music channels, talk, and sports programming. When you are receiving a signal from the SIRIUS satellite or terrestrial transmitters you can browse and select the SIRIUS channels, and see information about the songs, artists, sports, news, weather, and traffic being broadcast.
Now Playing Screen: The Now Playing screen for the Satellite Radio mode provides information such as the currently tuned channel, song or show being played, mode, recording, and other information.
Navigating Channels: The Satellite Radio Mode allows you to browse Sirius Satellite Radio channels in the following ways:
- All Channels: a list of all channels in numerical order
- Presets: the list of up to 30 channels saved as your favorites; presets are grouped into 3 banks (A,B,C) with up to 10 presets each, for a total of 30
- Categories: channels grouped by genre; such as Pop, Rock, Country, etc
Replay Live Radio: While listening to satellite radio, a temporary replay buffer saves up to 60 minutes of the broadcast. At anytime you may rewind to replay something you just heard or you may press Play/Pause to pause the live broadcast. You may resume listening to the broadcast at any time, beginning from the point where the broadcast was paused, or you can fast-forward or rewind through the replay buffer, pause the replay buffer again or return to the live broadcast. The replay buffer is retained until the memory becomes full, and the oldest part of the replay buffer is deleted making room for the new material so that the live broadcast can continue to be added. The replay buffer is emptied when you change channels or turn the unit off.
Radio Replays: You can instruct the Stiletto 2 to automatically record from your favorite channels using available memory space.
Save Live Broadcasts: Songs and shows can be saved by using the Love button when listening to a live satellite broadcast. When saving a song or show, it is recorded exactly as it was broadcast. There is a limit of 10 hours on individual songs saved using the one touch Love button. If there is not enough space to save a song or show, the oldest content is deleted in order to make room for the new material. You can also program the Stiletto to record at a certain date and time for a one time event or a repeated event. Time recordings are limited to a maximum of 6 hours per event. The following table describes the parameters needed for a timed recording:
|Channel||Any SIRIUS broadcast channel may be selected||You must enter the password for locked channels|
|Date||The date of the recording||Dates may be selected from the present date to 4 weeks in the future|
|Start Time||The time of day the recording will begin||It will not allow you to set a recording time that has already past|
|Duration||The amount of time to record||Recording times of 15 minutes to 6 hours may be selected|
|Repeating||The recording can be set to repeat at scheduled intervals||Choose from the
|Keep Last||Specify how many previously recorded shows to keep||Choose from the
Note: The Love button only works in the Satellite Radio mode and not operate in the Internet Radio mode.
Game Alert: You can program the Stiletto 2 to remember your favorite sports teams. The Stiletto 2 will then automatically alert you when any of your favorite sports teams are playing in a game. There is no limit on the number of teams you can select from game alerts. You can choose from NFL, NBA, NHL, College Football or College Basketball teams.
Game Zone: The Game Zone category lists all the sports games which are currently playing for your favorite teams and can be browsed for the games scores. You can scroll through the list and select a game to tune to the channel where the game is being broadcast.
Sports Ticker: The Stiletto 2 allows you to have a sports ticker displayed which will show the scores of all your favorite teams which are currently playing.
Parental Controls: The parental controls feature sets a 4-digit password for access to specific channels. This will prevent access to these locked channels until the password is entered.
Hide Channels and Genres: The hide feature allows you to designate channels and genres to not be displayed when browsing channel and genre lists. Hidden channels are not locked, but can only be tuned by directly entering the channel number using the numeric keypad on the remote control from an optional Home or Car docking station (sold separately).
Internet Radio Mode: Internet Radio mode allows you to listen to all the SIRIUS music channels and select talk channels live using a wireless internet connection (Wi-Fi). A SIRIUS subscription includes Internet Radio and the subscription must be active to use this feature.
Note: Because Internet Radio is streamed and not broadcast it is not possible to record any material from Internet Radio or replay live content.
Now Playing Screen: The Now Playing screen for the SIRIUS Internet Radio mode provides information such as the currently tuned channel, song or show being played, mode and other information.
Supported Networks: The Stiletto supports a connection through many wireless networks, including:
- 802.11b and 802.11g
- WEP and WPA encryption
- Hidden networks (SSID not broadcast)
- Select paid networks (AT&T Wi-Fi, T-Mobile, etc)
- Select captive portal networks (Google Wi-Fi, MetroFi, etc)
Non-supported Networks: The Stiletto does not support a connect through networks using 802.1x (WPA-Enterprise) security, most often used in corporate networks.
Navigating Channels: In the Internet Radio mode, available channels are displayed in groups by genre (categories). Internet Radio channels can be browsed using either the Rewind/Fast Forward buttons or the Media Dial.
Favorites: You may save the song title and artist information to your favorites by pressing the Love button but you cannot actually record songs in the Internet Radio mode.
Library Mode: The Library contains all the music and SIRIUS programming you have saved from live broadcasts along with any content you have downloaded from your PC. All the music, sports, talk shows, news broadcasts and talk entertainment can be browsed and selected for playback from the Library.
Now Playing Screen: When in the Library mode the Now Playing screen provides information such as the song or show title, content length, and playback position.
Navigating The Library: The music content in the Library may be browsed in the following ways:
- Sirius Recordings: search for content you've saved from SIRIUS broadcasts using the Love button and scheduled recordings feature
- Artists: search for content by a particular artist within all the songs in the library, including those saved by using the Love button as well a MP3 and WMA files downloaded from your PC
- Albums: search for content from a particular album within all the MP3 and WMA files downloaded from your PC
- Titles: search for a particular song contained in the library, including those saved by using the Love button and MP3 and WMA files downloaded from your PC
- Genres: search for songs or shows of a particular genre, including those save by using the Love button and scheduled recordings, as well as MP3 and WMA files downloaded from your computer
- Playlists: select playlists for
listening, and songs within a playlist; there are two kinds of playlists to
- Smart Playlists: automatically created playlists in the library and are listed as Recently Added, Most Played or Least Played
- User Playlist: playlists the user creates on the computer and then transfers to the Stiletto
Playback: While listening to content in the library, you can pause, fast-forward, or rewind.
Deleting Content: You can delete content individually, an entire list, or select groupings.
Downloaded Content: The Stiletto 2 can store and play MP3 and WMA files from your personal library and purchased or subscription content from most Window Media (WMA) based online music sites.
Storage Limit: The Stiletto 2 limits and automatically manages the allocation of memory for specific types of content. The following table shows how memory space is prioritized:
|Content Type||Storage Limitation||Notes|
|Individual songs saved from SIRIUS broadcasts||10 hours||once the 10 hour limit is exceeded, older content is automatically deleted to make space available for recently added songs|
|Schedule recordings and time block recordings||100 hours||newer recordings will replace older recordings once the 100 hours fills up|
|Downloaded MP3 and WMA files (purchased and subscription content)||800 MB||half of the memory available on the Stiletto may be used for the storage of download purchased or subscription content, once downloaded, content will remain until it is deleted by the user|
|Radio Replays||Available Memory||occupies any unused memory and are deleted automatically to make space available for other content|
Settings Menu: The Settings menu allows you to make changes to the global settings of your Stiletto 2 and personalize your experience. The following settings are available.
- Audio and Display Settings:
- Brightness: adjust the brightness of the display screen from 5 to 100%
- Backlight Timer: adjust how long the backlight of the display screen remains on when no buttons are pressed; 2, 5, 10, or 30 seconds
- Clock: show clock at the bottom of the display; on/off
- Speak Channels: choose whether the channel names are spoken as you browse lists of channels
- System Sounds: choose whether the system sounds, beeps, and other audible tones are audible
- System Volume: adjust the volume of the system sounds and spoken channel names from 0 to 100%
- SRS TruBass: optimizes bass for different listening environments; choose off, low, medium, or high
- SRS Focus: optimizes the stereo sweet spot for different listening environments; choose off, low, medium, or high
- Channel Settings:
- Hidden Channels: select which channels to hide
- Hidden Genres: select which genres to hide
- Device Settings:
- Sirius ID: displays the SIRIUS ID (SID) number of the Stiletto 2
- Antenna Aiming: displays the strength of the SIRIUS signal being received
- Time Zone: sets the time zone; Newfoundland, Atlantic, Eastern, Central, Mountain, Arizona, or Pacific
- Memory Usage: displays information on how much of the Stiletto's memory is being used
- microSD Card: displays information about the memory card (if present); how much of the memory is being used
- Device Info: displays information a bout the model number, software, and hardware versions of the Stiletto; and IP address information when connected to a wireless network
- Service Info: displays information that might be required by SIRIUS customer service
- Legal Info: provides legal and copyright information for the Stiletto 2
- Reset: resets all the settings of the Stiletto 2 to the factory defaults and erased the library contents
- Dock Settings:
- FM Transmit: selects whether the FM transmitter is turned on or off when the Stiletto 2 is in an optional docking station
- Auto Shutdown: you can set the unit to automatically turn off after 4 hours in the vehicle dock
- Low Light Mode: the display can be dimmed automatically when there isn't much ambient light
- Traffic/Weather: selects a city for traffic/weather reporting for the Jump button when the unit is in the optional vehicle docking station
- Parental Control Settings:
- Parental Controls: turn 4-digit password protection On or Off
- Locked Channels: choose individual channels to lock or unlock with the 4-digit password
- Radio Replay Settings:
- Radio Replays: select whether the Stiletto 2 should automatically save content for Radio Replays
- Sports Settings:
- Favorite Teams: allows you to select your favorite teams and NASCAR for Game Alerts
- Game Alerts: select whether the Game Alert feature is On or Off
- Sports Ticker: select whether to display the Sports Ticker
- Wi-Fi Settings:
- Wi-Fi Status: turns the Wi-Fi access for connecting to a wireless network On or Off
- Network List: displays a list of wireless networks to which the Stiletto 2 has previously connected
Front Controls: The Stiletto 2 features the following controls on the front of the unit under the LCD screen:
- Media Dial: allows you to scroll to next or previous selection on the screen
- Play/Pause: plays or pauses your music
- Rewind/Fast Forward: allows you to rewind or fast forward through a desired track or skip to the next or previous track
- Select: selects highlighted items in the music list or menu
- Love: save the song or show or add to favorites when song/show cannot be saved
- Home Button: takes you to the main menu
- Back Button: returns back to the screen previously displayed
- Options: displays available options for the currently displayed screen
- Display: cycles between normal (near) and car (far) display modes
Side Controls: The unit features the following controls on the sides:
- Power/Lock switch: turns unit On or Off and locks controls to prevent accidental usage
- Volume Up/Down button: increases or decrease the volume of the unit
Connections: The Stiletto offers the following connections on the bottom of the device:
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm output for use with supplied or optional headphones
- Power Connector: connection used for supplied AC adapter
- Antenna Headphones/Docking Connector: connection used for supplied Antenna Headphones, for supplied USB cable, and used for the optional Car and Home docking kits
My Sirius Studio Software ver.1.5: The My Sirius Studio software included with the Stiletto 2 allows you to connect your Stiletto 2 to your PC computer. The software requires either Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Vista operating system. The software must be installed before connecting the Stiletto to your computer. The My Sirius Studio software provides the following capabilities:
- Creating playlists and adding songs to the playlists
- Streaming SIRIUS music channels over the Internet
- Checking for updates to the device software and downloading them to the Stiletto 2, and re-installing deleted device software
Stiletto 2 Specs:
- Satellite Frequencies: 2322.293/2330.207 MHz
- Terrestrial Frequencies: 2326.250 MHz
- Power Requirements: 5 Volts, 2.0A Negative Ground DC
- Operation Temperature: 23 to 104-degrees Fahrenheit
- Audio Interface: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Headphone Output: 20mW at 16 ohms
- Signal to Noise: 90dB (MP3)
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Internal Memory Capacity: 2GB
- Memory Card: microSD, up to 8GB, optional
- Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11b/g
- Wi-Fi Security: WEP and WPA (2) Personal
- Wi-Fi Antenna: Integrated internal
- Internal Antenna Type: Integrated, Low Profile Patch
Optional Vehicle Dock: In order to use the Stiletto in your vehicle you will need the optional Stiletto Vehicle Kit (607SLV2) sold separately. The kit includes a compact docking cradle that rapidly charges your Stiletto's battery, an externally mounted antenna for more reliable reception, and can play audio through your vehicle's FM stereo system. The Vehicle Dock comes supplied with a cigarette lighter adapter to provide power to the Stiletto and an easy to use wireless remote control.
Optional Home Kit: The optional Stiletto Home Kit (607SLH2) sold separately, provides everything you need to use the Stiletto in your home or office. The docking cradle provides a convenient way to charge your Stiletto's battery. The included indoor/outdoor antenna provides improved reception. The audio cable connects the Stiletto to your powered speakers or home audio receiver. A remote control is included, along with a USB cable.