Our take on the XpressKit XK06
XpressKit modules work with your vehicle's anti-theft system to incorporate the convenience, security and luxury features of your Python alarm system.
An XpressKit interfaces with vehicles using an "immobilizer" key system, allowing you route commands through your vehicle's data system, so your signal's more secure. You have fewer wires to connect and, best of all, your extra key stays with you, not in your car.
Use the XK06 to remote start any vehicle using select GM anti-theft systems, including those with CAN-BUS protocols, Passlock 1 & 2, ION, VATS, Passkey3 and Hybrid Passlock/Passkey3 immobilizers. These systems are typically found in 2003-up GM and Chevrolet vehicles and 2004-up Chevrolet Malibu, MAXX, Colorado and Canyon trucks.
See more info on this item
- remote start data interface for Python alarm systems
- preloaded for use in select GM anti-theft systems, including those with CAN-BUS protocols, Passlock 1 & 2, ION, VATS, Passkey3 and Hybrid Passlock/Passkey3 immobilizers
- no key required works with your factory databus
- included 10-pin harness provides wires to connect to your factory system
- maintains factory alarm interface controls
- 2-7/16"W x 13/16"H x 1-13/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Important: If you know how to use a multimeter and have experience working with your vehicle's electrical system, you should be able to install this car security equipment. If you're unfamiliar with installing car security equipment, please speak to an Advisor before attempting this installation. Note: Before purchasing, please call us at 1-888-955-6000 to confirm that this product works with your vehicle.