Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Tamrac's Rally 58 hip pack is great for "photography fans" on the go. It keeps your camera conveniently at your waist, freeing up your back and shoulders for your personal backpack or other gear. This slim-profile bag features a lid that opens away from your body for fast access to your gear. The soft, padded interior fits a digital SLR with an attached lens up to 5-1/2". There's even room for an extra lens up to 7" long, as well as an external flash.
Use the zippered front pocket to store extra memory cards or cables. It features Tamrac's Memory & Battery Management System, which uses red flags to help you tell fresh memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up. The two side mesh pockets are perfect for a water bottle, your phone, or your MP3 player. And the convenient tripod straps let you carry a compact tripod or monopod, too.
- holds a digital SLR with attached lens up to 5-1/2" long, plus an extra lens up to 7" long and a flash
- durable, water-resistant woven nylon construction
- top flap opens away from the body for fast access
- foam-padded interior with internal dividers protect your gear
- zippered front pocket for accessories
- Tamrac's Memory & Battery Management System uses red flags to help you tell fresh memory cards and batteries from used ones
- dual mesh side pockets for cell phone or MP3 player
- tripod straps for attaching a compact tripod or monopod
- adjustable waist strap with cinches keeps bag at your hip
- interior dimensions: 11-3/4"W x 8-1/4"H x 5"D
- exterior dimensions: 12-3/4"W x 9"H x 7-1/2"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Tamrac Rally 58 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Tamrack 58 hip pack
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Does exactly what I wanted,well designed & made . Fits my Sony Nex 7, lens & Equipment etc..
Pros: Probably max size for hip pack , a extra shouder pack might be of use.
What's in the box?
- Brown and tan camera bag
Design: The Tamrac Rally 58 Photo Hip Pack is a lightweight, comfortable camera bag that can hold a DSLR with up to a 5-1/2" lens attached, an additional lens (up to 7"), flash and accessories. There is a zippered front pocket that features Tamrac's Memory and Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up. Two mesh side pockets can accommodate your small personal items such as a mobile phone or MP3 player. You can carry the Rally 58 using the sturdy grip handle, or wear the pack on your hip.
- Internal: 11.75"W x 8.25"H x 5"D
- External: 12.75"W x 9"H x 7.5"D
- Weight: 1 pound 6 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.