Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Tamrac's System 6 is a great choice for the photographer who'd like to carry a single camera and lots of equipment for it. It gives you excellent protection for your digital SLR camera, up to four additional lenses and a flash, and all your smaller accessories. The bag features a lid that uses both a secure zipper and a quick-release buckle to make sure your gear stays safe and dry in any weather. The padded interior features advanced adjustable dividers that cradle and hug your gear to keep it absolutely motionless during transport.
Plenty of room for accessories
Large mesh pockets in the top lid and in the front pocket help you organize all your accessories, like cables, manuals, and cleaning tools. The front pocket also features Tamrac's Memory & Battery Management System, which uses red flags to help you tell fresh memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up. The two padded side pockets are perfect for your phone or your MP3 player, while a zippered back pocket provides convenient storage for tickets and other documents. And the convenient tripod straps let you carry a compact tripod or monopod, too.
Customizable to meet your needs
Loops on the side of the bag and on the shoulder strap let you attach additional, smaller Tamrac bags like a spare lens bag or filter case so you can create a truly customized storage solution that fits your unique photographic needs. Carry this bag using the convenient handle or adjustable shoulder strap. Or use the rear slip-cover to fit the bag on the handle of your rolling luggage.
- holds a digital SLR with attached lens, plus an extra three or four lenses and a flash
- Dual Action Top combines a secure zipper with a quick-release buckle for exceptional weather protection
- durable, water-resistant woven nylon construction
- foam-padded interior with advanced LensGate® internal dividers cradle and protect your gear
- clear mesh top pocket in the lid and zippered front pocket with mesh organizers for accessories
- large, padded end pockets and zippered back pocket for extra storage
- Memory & Battery Management System uses red flags to help you tell fresh memory cards and batteries from used ones
- Modular Accessory System and Strap Accessory System for adding attachments and customizing bag
- tripod straps for attaching a compact tripod or monopod
- rear Piggy-Back Pocket lets you slip the bag over the handle of a rolling luggage bag
- carrying handle and adjustable shoulder strap
- interior dimensions: 8"W x 5-1/2"H x 5-1/2"D
- exterior dimensions: 10"W x 6-1/2"H x 8"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Tamrac System 6 Reviews
What's in the box?
- Black camera bag
Design: The Tamrac System 6 is a compact bag that can hold a DSLR, 3 or 4 additional lenses, flash and accessories. The patented Lens-Bridge and LensGate Divider Systems allows you to store the camera with an attached zoom lens. Inside the ZipDrop front pocket, you'll find plenty of storage space for your accessories. Tamrac's patented Memory & Battery Management System lets you separate available batteries and memory cards from those that are used up. Two Windowpane-Mesh pockets, one in the lid and one in the front pocket, let you see what accessories are stored there. There are also two spacious padded end pockets for storage, and a zippered back pocket for tickets, maps, or other important documents. As you accumulate more accessories, you can store them using Tamrac's Strap Accessory System. Optional SAS storage compartments attach to the bag to expand your storage capacity. You can carry the System 6 bag using its EasyGrip handle or the comfortable BioCurve shoulder strap. The Piggy-Back Pocket lets you slide the bag over the handle of a rolling bag or luggage.
- Internal: 10.5"W x 7.25"H x 6"D
- External: 14"W x 9"H x 9.25"D
- Weight: 2 pounds
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.