Today's hectic lifestyles mean we can't always find the time or energy to do all the things we'd like to. But why deny yourself and your family and friends the enjoyment of a high-definition TV or high-quality sound system just because you don't have time to install the gear? Let INSTALLS inc take the hassle and worry out of installation so you can get straight to the fun.
All home theater and flat-panel TV installations include:
The Premium 2-Speaker Home Theater Installation includes:
- Pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment.
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer's arrival at your home will be completed, and if applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job.
- Programming of up to two non-learning remote control devices to operate connected components.
- Cleanup of work area, including removing any packaging from your home.
- Limited professional installation labor warranty for one year.
- Obtain your satisfaction sign-off on completed work order.
- Connecting your newly purchased audio and/or video components in one room.
- The integration of newly purchased audio and/or video component(s) into a preexisting, functioning system, located in the same room. Audio or video components include: TV, VCR, DVD, DVR, Internet TV, video game unit, audio receiver, amplifier, CD player, CD recorder, audio tape deck, MiniDisc player, home theater speaker system, and/or home-theater-in-a-box.
- Mounting up to two (2) speakers (mounting brackets not included) on wall or ceiling.
- If you purchased in-wall speakers, installing speakers in standard drywall-type wall or ceiling.
- Neatly connecting and grouping all wires, and concealing speaker wires in walls, ceiling, or using neat wire management system.
- Finishing off all wall fished cables with either a wall bushing or a wall plate.
- Utilizing installer-provided matching or paintable track molding, if the wall has inadequate access for standard wall fishing.
- An educational demonstration of the newly purchased components (up to 20 minutes).
A Crutchfield Audio/Video Designer will contact you to ensure that you have everything necessary for your installation. You will then be contacted by INSTALLS inc within 48 hours to schedule your installation appointment. You can reach INSTALLS inc at 1-800-344-4856 (9am-10pm ET, 7 days a week).