Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Professional In-wall Speaker Installation (pair)
Designed for Artison's in-wall Masterpiece, Portrait or Sketch speakers
Our take on the Professional In-wall Speaker Installation (pair) by Crutchfield's Tara W.
Let INSTALLS inc take the hassle and worry out of installation so you can get straight to the fun. This installation is designed for a pair of Artison's in-wall Masterpiece, Portrait or Sketch speakers. These pairs of in-wall speakers are designed to be installed to the left and right of your pre-existing wall-mounted TV with provided mounting hardware and custom speaker grills that match the dimensions and style of your TV.
This Artison in-wall speaker install includes:
- A pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment.
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer's arrival at your home. If applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job.
- Connecting speakers to your existing home theater system by concealing customer-provided speaker wire up to 15 feet. (No crossing stud bays, so each speaker has its own exit point.)
- Finishing off wall-fished cable exit points with either a wall bushing or specialized wall plate. Neatly dressing all wires and cables using wire ties.
- Cleaning up wire clippings, drywall dust, and any other debris caused by the installation.
- A limited professional installation labor warranty for one year.
- Obtaining your satisfaction sign-off on completed work order.
A Crutchfield Audio/Video Designer will contact you to ensure that you have everything necessary for your installation. You will then be contacted by INSTALLS inc within 48 hours to schedule your installation appointment. You can reach INSTALLS inc at 1-800-344-4856 (9am-10pm ET, 7 days a week).
Note: Installations are available to physical addresses in the lower 48 states. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Services are for private residential installations only. To explore installation options for your commercial application, please call our Audio/Video Designers.