Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Today's hectic lifestyles mean we can't always find the time or energy to do all the things we'd like to. But why deny yourself and your family and friends the enjoyment of a high-definition TV or multichannel surround sound system just because you don't have time to install the gear? Let INSTALLS inc take the hassle and worry out of installation so you can get straight to the fun.All home theater and flat-panel TV installations include:
- Pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment.
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer's arrival at your home will be completed, and if applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job.
- Programming of up to two non-learning remote control devices to operate connected components.
- Cleanup of work area, including removing any packaging from your home.
- Limited professional installation labor warranty for one year.
- Obtain your satisfaction sign-off on completed work order.
- Connect system to preexisting AC power supply by using neat wire management (cord not concealed in walls).
- Assemble the manufacturer-included base, and secure base of flat-panel TV.
- Attach cables from tuner source or E-Box (up to 15 feet), by neatly routing exposed wires to flat-panel TV.
- Installation of a set-top tuner, if available.
- Integration of flat-panel display to an existing home theater or audio system located in the same room.
- An educational demonstration of the newly purchased flat-panel TV and components (up to 20 minutes).
A Crutchfield Audio/Video Designer will contact you to ensure that you have everything necessary for your installation. You will then be contacted by INSTALLS inc within 48 hours to schedule your installation appointment. You can reach INSTALLS inc at 1-800-344-4856 (9am-10pm ET, 7 days a week).
Note: Installations are available to physical addresses in the lower 48 states. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Services are for private residential installations only. To explore installation options for your commercial application, please call our Audio/Video Designers.
Basic Flat-Panel TV Installation (Pedestal) Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Installation of 41131399Peter
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
It took only minutes to install the set. Since the previous TV also was a Samsung, the Harmony remote control worked fine .One of the two Installers was aggressively telling me " I want to make clear what you get here on service and I do not want misunderstandings" He repeated that several times. When I wanted to know how to adjust brightness, color, tint, sharpness etc. I was not given enough time to grasp the details. I am 87 years old and not too familiar with electronics. A lot of money for very little service.
Pros: It took only a few minutes to assemble and connect the TV
Cons: I did not get the patient "education" I needed and will now have to go to a Crutchfield Expert to walk me thru adjustment procedures.
Why did you buy this?
Reviews, company reputation [ David Marc Dec 04, 2015 ]