Today's hectic lifestyles mean we can't always find the time or energy to do all the things we'd like to. But why deny yourself and your family and friends the enjoyment of a high-definition TV or multichannel surround sound system just because you don't have time to install the gear? Let INSTALLS inc take the hassle and worry out of installation so you can get straight to the fun.
All home theater and flat-panel TV installations include:
The Basic Flat-Panel TV Installation (Pedestal) includes:
- Pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment.
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer's arrival at your home will be completed, and if applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job.
- Programming of up to two non-learning remote control devices to operate connected components.
- Cleanup of work area, including removing any packaging from your home.
- Limited professional installation labor warranty for one year.
- Obtain your satisfaction sign-off on completed work order.
- Connect system to preexisting AC power supply by using neat wire management (cord not concealed in walls).
- Assemble the manufacturer-included base, and secure base of flat-panel TV.
- Attach cables from tuner source or E-Box (up to 15 feet), by neatly routing exposed wires to flat-panel TV.
- Installation of a set-top tuner, if available.
- Integration of flat-panel display to an existing home theater or audio system located in the same room.
- An educational demonstration of the newly purchased flat-panel TV and components (up to 20 minutes).
A Crutchfield Audio/Video Designer will contact you to ensure that you have everything necessary for your installation. You will then be contacted by INSTALLS inc within 48 hours to schedule your installation appointment. You can reach INSTALLS inc at 1-800-344-4856 (9am-10pm ET, 7 days a week).