Today's hectic lifestyles mean we can't always find the time or energy to do all the things we'd like to. But why deny yourself and your family and friends the enjoyment of a high-definition TV or multichannel surround sound system just because you don't have time to install the gear? Let INSTALLS inc take the hassle and worry out of installation so you can get straight to the fun.
All home theater and flat-panel TV installations include:
The Premium Flat-Panel TV (30" or greater) + 6-Speaker A/V Installation includes:
- Pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment.
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer's arrival at your home will be completed, and if applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job.
- Programming of up to two non-learning remote control devices to operate connected components.
- Cleanup of work area, including removing any packaging from your home.
- Limited professional installation labor warranty for one year.
- Obtain your satisfaction sign-off on completed work order.
- Connecting your newly purchased audio and/or video components in one room.
- The integration of newly purchased audio and/or video component(s) into a preexisting, functioning system, located in the same room. Audio or video components include: TV, VCR, DVD, DVR, Internet TV, video game unit, audio receiver, amplifier, CD player, CD recorder, audio tape deck, MiniDisc player, home theater speaker system, and/or home-theater-in-a-box.
- Connect up to 6 speakers and a subwoofer, by neatly routing exposed speaker wire along the molding or baseboards.
- Securing the customer-provided TV mounting bracket to standard frame or masonry wall.
- Mounting and securing the flat-panel display screen.
- Connecting the flat-panel system to a preexisting AC power supply using neat wire management (cord not concealed in wall).
- Concealing customer-provided cables in a standard frame wall, from the tuner source to the flat-panel screen, up to 15 feet. In locations with inadequate access for standard wall fishing, or walls with insulation, vapor
barriers, or any other obstruction, the wire may be concealed by installer-provided track molding.
- Installation of a set-top tuner, if available.
- An educational demonstration of the newly purchased flat panel TV and components (up to 20 minutes).
A Crutchfield Audio/Video Designer will contact you to ensure that you have everything necessary for your installation. You will then be contacted by INSTALLS inc within 48 hours to schedule your installation appointment. You can reach INSTALLS inc at 1-800-344-4856 (9am-10pm ET, 7 days a week).