Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Today's hectic lifestyles mean we can't always find the time or energy to do all the things we'd like to. But why deny yourself and your family and friends the enjoyment of a high-definition TV or multichannel surround sound system just because you don't have time to install the gear? Let INSTALLS inc take the hassle and worry out of installation so you can get straight to the fun.All home theater and flat-panel TV installations include:
- Pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment.
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer's arrival at your home will be completed, and if applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job.
- Programming of up to two non-learning remote control devices to operate connected components.
- Cleanup of work area, including removing any packaging from your home.
- Limited professional installation labor warranty for one year.
- Obtain your satisfaction sign-off on completed work order.
- Connecting your newly purchased audio and/or video components in one room.
- The integration of newly purchased audio and/or video component(s) into a preexisting, functioning system, located in the same room. Audio or video components include: TV, VCR, DVD, DVR, Internet TV, video game unit, audio receiver, amplifier, CD player, CD recorder, audio tape deck, MiniDisc player, home theater speaker system, and/or home-theater-in-a-box.
- Mounting up to five (5) speakers (mounting brackets not included) on wall or ceiling.
- Neatly connecting and grouping all wires, and concealing speaker wires in walls, ceiling, or using wire management system.
- Finishing off all wall fished cables with either a wall bushing or a wall plate.
- Utilizing installer-provided matching or paintable track molding, if the wall has inadequate access for standard wall fishing.
- Two-Man crew arrival on-site, where TV has already been delivered.
- Securing the customer-provided mounting bracket to standard frame or masonry wall.
- Mounting and securing the flat-panel display screen.
- Connecting the flat-panel system to a preexisting AC power supply using neat wire management (cord not concealed in wall).
- Concealing customer-provided cables in a standard frame wall, from the tuner source to the flat-panel screen, up to 15 feet. In locations with inadequate access for standard wall fishing, or walls with insulation, vapor barriers, or any other obstruction, the wire may be concealed by installer-provided track molding.
- Installation of a set-top tuner, if available.
- An educational demonstration of the newly purchased flat panel TV and components (up to 20 minutes).
A Crutchfield Audio/Video Designer will contact you to ensure that you have everything necessary for your installation. You will then be contacted by INSTALLS inc within 48 hours to schedule your installation appointment. You can reach INSTALLS inc at 1-800-344-4856 (9am-10pm ET, 7 days a week).
Premium Flat-Panel TV + 5-Speaker A/V Installation Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
The installation was done with minimal confusion and was complete. There was not enough time budgeted for a functional review. The price was exorbitant .
The first installers arrived about two hours late after calling the night before confirming a 9 am appt. calling at 9:15 stating they were tied up at another job (sounds like they got a late start). Took till 2:30 to install mount, went out for lunch and came back 1.5 hours later, stating that the vague job description didn't account for how much time they really needed and that they were loosing $$ on this job. that they would need to return to hook all up on Monday AM.. Monday AM came, & @ 9:30, they called to say that they have issues and needed more $$. I told them forget it! Called Jeff @ C.F. and he was on top of the matter.. Install Inc called soon and reviewed what transpired, and they had made arrangements to get two other techs to contact me immediately. The two arrived punctually, evaluated what's necessary, and said, they'd call to resched after speaking with Install Inc. Sure enough, they came, were neat, finished up everything safisfactorly, except for wall bushings. which we can live without. Considering the outside quotes I got, this service is very fairly priced, but expect to get what you pay for in light of outside CEDIA