Today's hectic lifestyles mean we can't always find the time or energy to do all the things we'd like to. But why deny yourself and your family and friends the enjoyment of a high-definition TV or multichannel surround sound system just because you don't have time to install the gear? Let INSTALLS inc take the hassle and worry out of installation so you can get straight to the fun.
All home theater and flat-panel TV installations include:
The Basic Front Projector Installation (Stand) includes:
- Pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment.
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer's arrival at your home will be completed, and if applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job.
- Programming of up to two non-learning remote control devices to operate connected components.
- Cleanup of work area, including removing any packaging from your home.
- Limited professional installation labor warranty for one year.
- Obtain your satisfaction sign-off on completed work order.
- Unpacking of the front projector.
- Installing your newly purchased front projector on the supplied stand using only exposed wire connections. No holes will be drilled, no wires hidden within walls, nor any type of custom in-wall wiring included.
- Hanging or setting up the projection screen.
- Integration of your projector component(s) into a preexisting and working A/V system.
- Installer will ensure all wires and cables are neatly dressed and wire ties are used when necessary.
- An educational demonstration of the newly purchased projector components (up to 20 minutes).
A Crutchfield Audio/Video Designer will contact you to ensure that you have everything necessary for your installation. You will then be contacted by INSTALLS inc within 48 hours to schedule your installation appointment. You can reach INSTALLS inc at 1-800-344-4856 (9am-10pm ET, 7 days a week).