Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Today's hectic lifestyles mean we can't always find the time or energy to do all the things we'd like to. But why deny yourself and your family and friends the enjoyment of a high-definition TV or multichannel surround sound system just because you don't have time to install the gear? Let INSTALLS inc take the hassle and worry out of installation so you can get straight to the fun.All home theater and flat-panel TV installations include:
- Pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment.
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer's arrival at your home will be completed, and if applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job.
- Programming of up to two non-learning remote control devices to operate connected components.
- Cleanup of work area, including removing any packaging from your home.
- Limited professional installation labor warranty for one year.
- Obtain your satisfaction sign-off on completed work order.
- Securing the included mounting bracket to standard frame or masonry wall, or assembling an optional support stand.
- Mounting and securing projector to wall or ceiling up to a height of 12 feet from the ground.
- Attaching and concealing cables from tuner source by routing up to twenty five (25) feet of cable through standard frame wall.
- Concealing the wire by installer-provided track molding in locations that involve inadequate access for standard wall fishing to the wall where the wire is to be hidden, or if the wire is to be hidden in a wall that contains insulation, vapor barriers, or any other obstructions.
- Hanging or setting up the projection screen.
- Integrating the newly purchased projector into a preexisting system.
- An educational demonstration of the newly purchased projector components (up to 20 minutes).
A Crutchfield Audio/Video Designer will contact you to ensure that you have everything necessary for your installation. You will then be contacted by INSTALLS inc within 48 hours to schedule your installation appointment. You can reach INSTALLS inc at 1-800-344-4856 (9am-10pm ET, 7 days a week).
Premium Front Projector Installation (Wall or Ceiling) Reviews
Average Customer Review:
projector & screen installation
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
The installation crew was great and the their work was too.
Everything is working grest.