Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Use this Channel Master Compression Tool to create custom audio/video cables. Cut the coaxial cable to the needed length, strip the ends, and use this tool to crimp on RCA, BNC, or F-type connectors.
- terminate audio/video cables with RCA, BNC, and F-type connectors
- 360° compression surface provides a secure connection between cable and plugs
- convenient pocket-size design
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Channel Master All-In-One Universal Compression Tool Reviews
Average Customer Review:
PCT-AIO-CT connector tool
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
CAUTION. The tool came with no directions...either with the Crutchfield pn # 659COMPRSN or the 'F' series connectors Crutchfield pn # 659CON. The PCT international website and Crutchfield's own help was unable to tell me how to use the tool.
Turns out, the connectors, which are really clever and nice, are longitudinal compression connectors rather than the cheaper and less weather worthy, circumferential compression fittings.
The tool works and ,at least the 'F' series connectors, are really high quality.
What's in the box?
- Universal compression tool
- For RCA, BNC, and F-type connectors RG6 and RG59
- Works on almost all compression connectors
- Compact, pocket-size design
- Enhanced leverage for easier activation
- Flip latch secures connector assembly, provides perfect alignment
- Full 360° compression surface
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.