Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Use this F-type connector to create your own coaxial RG-6 cables. Strip the cable, then use a separate compression tool to attach the connector.
Channel Master Compression F-Connector Reviews
What's in the box?
- One compression F-connector
Overview: The Channel Master Compression F-Connector offers the following features and benefits.
- Meets or exceeds all SCTE standards
- Dual compression rings provide superior cable retention and ultimate
- Dual o-rings provide a hermetically sealed connection when
installed onto an F-port without the use of a weather sealing grommet
- Innovative design provides a truly universal connector
- Inner bodies have been precisely machined to minimize insertion
force required for installation
- Locking versions do not come loose over time due to external
factors such as vibration and temperature fluctuation