Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Pretty as a picture
What does the future look like? How about the functional elegance of LG's 50" 50LA6900. The screen's ultra-thin bezel makes the lifelike picture seem to float in air. TruMotion 120Hz blur reduction keeps video motion looking smooth and natural — you'll see crisp movement even with fast-action sports and video games. Blu-ray movies will make your jaw drop, but you'll also be pleasantly surprised at how good streaming web video looks.
3D viewing and 2-player gaming
Enjoy the immersive 3D experience of the movie theater at home with LG's Cinema 3D technology. The 3D effects are engaging, and with 2D-to-3D conversion and 3D depth control, you get to choose how strong the 3D effect is. LG's passive 3D glasses are comfortable and lightweight, and 4 pairs are included with the 50LA6900 so your family and friends won't miss out on the fun. And by the way, LG's 3D TVs are wonderful for 2D video, as well.
LG's latest screen technology also means that you can now enjoy two-player gaming on the same TV without the need for a split screen. Two players can compete independently and see the action on a full screen. Note: Two-player gaming mode requires LG's special AG-F310DP glasses which are sold separately.
Up-to-the-minute Smart TV features
The 50LA6900's built-in web apps give you instant access to a nearly limitless selection of entertainment — streamed video from services like Netflix®, HBO GO®, and Amazon Instant, music from Pandora® and Rhapsody®, social networking, and lots more. A dual-core processor really speeds up web browsing and app multitasking. LG's user-friendly TV/web interface makes navigation a piece of cake.
Tip: For a list of over-the-air digital TV stations you can receive, as well as antenna recommendations for your location, enter your zip code in AntennaWeb's mapping tool.
- 49.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- glossy screen with brushed black bezel
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner (subscription required to receive cable channels contact your local service provider for details)
- displays 3D images when you wear LG's passive 3D glasses (4 pairs of glasses are included)
- 2D-to-3D conversion adds 3D-like depth to non-3D video sources
- "LED Plus" edge backlight with local dimming for superior picture contrast
- TruMotion 120Hz refresh rate for blur reduction
- Internet-ready Smart TV plays Netflix® video and more (subscription required for some services)
- supports up to 5.1-channel audio with streaming movie services like Netflix (audio quality depends on your connection speed)
- built-in Wi-Fi® to link to a wireless network
- built-in web browser
- dual-core processor for improved web browsing and app multitasking
- video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC
- Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) technology for direct wireless content transfer from compatible devices with no Wi-Fi network needed
- Skype-compatible (requires LG camera sold separately)
- MHL-compatible HDMI input for viewing photos/videos from a compatible smartphone on the TV's screen
- built-in 2.1 speaker system (12 watts x 2 plus 12 watts for woofer)
- motion-sensing Magic Remote with built-in microphone for voice control
- free downloadable app lets you use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote control
- SIMPLINK simplifies control of compatible LG components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
Connections and Dimensions:
- 4 A/V inputs, including:
- 3 HDMI
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- minijack headphone output
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network
- 3 USB inputs for connecting a camera or thumb drive
- detachable stand
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 44-1/2"W x 26-1/4"H x 1-1/2"D (28-3/4"H x 12-7/8"D on stand)
- weight: 43.7 lbs. with stand; 38.1 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor in-home service or pick-up for service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why choose an LED-LCD TV?
Reason #1: Awesome picture quality. The LED backlights in these higher-end LCD TVs can give you better picture contrast and more lifelike colors than sets with typical fluorescent backlighting. Reason #2: They're more energy-efficient than plasma or regular LCD TVs, helping you lower your monthly electric bill and helping the environment.