Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Elegant looks, thrilling performance
LG's 55LM7600 combines an ultra-thin bezel and minimalist "ribbon" stand to create a fresh, stunning look images appear to float in mid-air. Picture quality is just as exceptional thanks to LG's "LED Plus" backlight with local dimming. The screen responds instantly as scenes get brighter or darker you'll enjoy consistently high picture contrast with deep black levels. Sports fans will love the way this set's 240Hz blur reduction keeps onscreen motion smooth and clear.
Up-to-the-minute Smart TV features
LG offers some of the web-savviest TVs available. Built-in apps give you instant access to a nearly limitless selection of entertainment streamed video from services like Netflix® and Hulu Plus, plus exclusive live events like baseball with MLB.tv, music, social networking, and lots more. LG's simple-to-use interface also includes a browser for convenient web surfing. Instead of squeezing the Internet onto your computer screen, you can enjoy a big, colorful 55" screen from the comfort of your couch.
This remote is no ordinary "clicker"
The 55LM7600 comes with a motion-sensing Magic Remote that lets you control many of the TV's functions with a wave of your hand. Using the remote feels similar to popular wireless videogame controllers it's an easy way to navigate menus and select apps.
Comfortable, compelling 3D viewing, and amazing two-player gaming
Enjoy the immersive 3D experience of the movie theater at home with LG's Cinema 3D technology. The 3D effects are impressive, and with 2D-to-3D conversion and 3D depth control, you get to choose how strong the 3D effect is. LG's passive 3D glasses are comfortable and lightweight, and 6 pairs are included with the 55LM7600 so your family and friends won't miss out on the fun. And don't forget that LG's 3D TVs are wonderful for 2D video, as well.
LG's latest screen technology also means that you can now enjoy two-player gaming on the same TV without the need for a split screen. Two players can compete independently and see the action on a full screen. Note: Two-player gaming mode requires LG's special AG-F310DP glasses which are sold separately.
Tip: For a list of over-the-air digital TV stations you can receive, as well as antenna recommendations for your location, enter your zip code in AntennaWeb's mapping tool.
- 54.6" screen (measured diagonally)
- glossy screen, ultra-thin bezel with black finish, ribbon stand
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner (subscription required to receive cable channels contact your local service provider for details)
- displays 3D images when you wear LG's passive 3D glasses (6 pairs of glasses are included)
- 2D-to-3D conversion adds 3D-like depth to non-3D video sources
- "Edge LED Plus" backlight with local dimming for enhanced picture contrast and black levels
- 9,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- TruMotion 240Hz blur reduction for clear video motion
- Resolution Upscaler for improved picture quality for non-HD video sources
- Picture Wizard II screen calibration system
- Internet-ready Smart TV plays Netflix® video and more (broadband service required; subscription required for Netflix service)
- supports up to 5.1-channel audio with streaming movie services like Netflix and Vudu (audio quality depends on your connection speed)
- built-in Wi-Fi® to link to a wireless network
- Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) technology for direct wireless content transfer from compatible devices with no Wi-Fi network needed
- built-in web browser
- video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC
- Skype-compatible (requires LG camera sold separately)
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- motion-sensing Magic Remote
- SIMPLINK simplifies control of compatible LG components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
- picture settings memory for each video input
Connections and Dimensions:
- 5 A/V inputs, including:
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- 4 HDMI v1.4
- PC input
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- Ethernet port for a high-speed connection to a home network
- 3 USB ports for connecting a camera or thumb drive
- detachable swivel stand (stand "footprint" is 26-3/8"W x 13-1/2"D)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 48-5/8"W x 28-1/2"H x 2-1/4"D (31-3/8"H x 13-1/2"D on stand)
- weight: 55.1 lbs. with stand; 47 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor in-home service or pick-up for service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why choose an LED-LCD TV?
Reason #1: Awesome picture quality. The LED backlights in these higher-end LCD TVs can give you better picture contrast and more lifelike colors than sets with typical fluorescent backlighting. Reason #2: They're more energy-efficient than plasma or regular LCD TVs, helping you lower your monthly electric bill and helping the environment.
LG 55LM7600 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
My first LG
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I replaced a 6 year old LCD 40" tv (wanted in another room), and WOW, what a difference! The picture is amazing. I associate the change like moving from the 800 pound analogs to the first digital flat screens. i flipped through 50 channels and kept yelling "look how real this it" to my wife. The various picture adjustments allowed me to make this a very impressive set. Streaming Netflix works well, and the "wii" style remote is pretty cool. Since I'm a cable box user, I rarely use the remote, but its fun to show guests. I was a Sony enthusiast, but LG just converted me.
Pros: Small frame around the screen, funky/cool remote, picture adjustments, light weight (for wall mount), plenty of connections for audio system and all video sources.
Cons: Makes me want another one. I just don't get the 3d craze, but it wasn't a factor in my decision to buy this TV.
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Service from Crutchfield was great, as usual. The television is beautiful, with a bezel that is almost invisible. I have been playing around with the picture and I think I have it dialed in. Connection to network was easy, plenty of connectivity for components. The 2d-3d conversion works well, there really isn't that much 3D content out there yet. There is a slight bright spot in the upper edge of the tv when the picture doesn't fit the whole screen, but I think most LED tv's have this. All in all, a nice tv at a good price
Pros: Look, browser, connectivity, 2D-3D conversion.
Cons: Takes a little while to adjust picture, not as bright as some tv's
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
This is a very serious device: great picture; flexible controls, easy to connect, not bad sound and very beautiful. It is the first ever TV in our living room and it is mounted on a gorgeous easel. Remote is is a little bizarre so we minimize it's use, clearly not the intention of the designers.
Pros: Picture; overall design; ultra thin with no border.
this tv is Sick! theres no frame and it looks like its tv in midair. the picture is so good i cant even explain it. Buy this tv . you wont regret it. i promise.
Cons: none period
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I've been watching a Mitsubishi 40" tube tv for almost 18 years until now. Our recent move helped spur us to invest in a new tv, finally with HD! I couldn't be happier with our choice. The picture is excellent and setup was a breeze. I've only scratched the surface of what this tv can do but so far it exceeds our expectations.
Pros: Great picture, gorgeous styling.
Cons: I'm having a hard time getting used to the smart remote.
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
After exhaustive research for a new TV set I settled on the LG 55LM7600. It had a few more features then I was looking for (Smart TV & 3D). I opted for this model for the 240hz response timing, after setting up and fiddling around with the "extras" I'm happy I did. The setup and configuration, with clear instructions, are straight up and not complicated at all. The picture is bright, crisp and beautiful, this set has a good selection of picture presets that should satisfy most viewers and a completely customizable setting option if a standard preset is not to your liking. The sound also has a good selection of presets that should satisfy most, with a completely customizable option if a standard preset is not to your liking. There is a lot of "Bang for Your Buck" with this television. Love this set.
Pros: Easy setup and configuration. Excellent picture. Sound is very good.
Cons: The smart remote is okay - takes some getting used to. The smart remote can be a challenge to "type" with, I would like to see a full qwerty remote option available for purchase.
Love This TV!!!
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Picture brilliance and clarity that make for exciting and painless 3-D are hallmarks of this set. I've been watching the Olympics on DirecTV's channel 3 nd (103), and ESPN on their channel 106 as well as documentaries on channel 107, and it is overpoweringly amazing. Passive 3-D gives no headaches or eye strain for me. The set is beautifully designed and fairly easy to set up, and the sound is fine for a TV (but with picture this good, you'll want a decent home theater setup). Blu-rays look awesome on this set--I play them on my Oppo 93. After two months, I'm still patting myself on the back for choosing this set. 55' of instant theater in the home. BTW, standar definition shows and dvd's look great as well--even my vhs tapes do! I'm so glad I bought this, and I must say Crutchfield handled the order well--the delivery guys were accomodating and super-nice and very careful! Great set!!!
Pros: Incredibly good picture and 3-D. Apps are good--especially 3-D World. Love the look of the set--great design. Glad for the 4 HDMI inputs.
Cons: I don't hate the" magic remote", but I'm not a big fan. I mostly use my DirecTV remote except for accessing apps and inputs. Would like LG to make access to the inputs easier, like maybe putting buttons on the remote.
Hate the remote
Great tv!!!!! Remote is awful!!! I've read many reviews complaining about the remote, but I thought, have bad could it be? Answer: pretty annoying... Good luck keeping it upright, you have to concentrate on setting it down every time. Will not stay upright on the arm of my recliner. It's not a deal breaker, but I'll be modifying the remote. I would buy it again. Five star, if it wasnt for the magic remote.
Pros: Best looking tv on the market Great Picture Great for YouTube Wifi 3d is great
Cons: Apps are elementary, limited Remote design is terrible, what were they thinking? It's difficult to feel for the buttons in low light conditions also
I have had this TV for one month and I absolutely love it. The picture is STUNNING while watching sports. Boxing in particular. The refresh rate is so smooth and clear that sometimes looks "too real". Those settings can be adjusted easily. Sound is ok but that's why I have my complete Polk Audio surround sound with my Pioneer Elite receiver for. Overall awesome buy.
Pros: Stunning looks, sports watching is incredible.
Cons: I get less sleep now that I stay up later watching anything on TV.
What's in the box?
- 55" LED-LCD TV
- Stand base
- Stand body
- Magic motion remote (AN-MR3005)
- 2 "AA" batteries
- Six 3D glasses (AG-F310)
- Component video adapter (with a male 3.5mm AV connector on one end and female component video RCA jacks on other end)
- Composite AV adapter (with a male 3.5mm AV connector on one end and female composite video/stereo RCA jacks on other end)
- Eight M4 x 20mm screws (with star-washers installed)
- Screen cleaning cloth
- 3 Cleaning cloths for 3D glasses
- Owner's Manual
- Smart TV Quick Setup Guide
- Magic Motion Remote User Information
- "How to use the magic remote control" note
- Product Registration Card
- Warranty Information
- Screen cleaning cloth instructions
Features and Specs
Edge LED Plus with Local Dimming: LG's edge-lit LED technology provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD TVs. LED Plus technology provides even greater control of brightness through local-dimming of this LED edge-lit TV to deliver amazing clarity and color detail. LED Plus analyzes the signal of the input video by areas of the screen, and then adjusts the backlight to improve the contrast ratio. The local-dimming setting can be set to Low (natural black tones), Medium (deeper black tones), High (deep black tones with clear images), or Off.
Triple XD Engine: The LG LM7600 series LED-LCD TV utilizes LG's exclusive Triple XD Engine video processing system for optimum picture quality. The Triple XD Engine delivers a dynamic contrast ratio of 9,000,000:1 for stunning colors and deep blacks, so the TV's images are crisp, rich, and vibrant.
TrueMotion 240Hz: TrueMotion 240Hz provides clear, smoother images, even during fast action scenes crating a more crisper picture. TrueMotion 240Hz technology lets you see sports, video games, and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur; letting the LED-LCD TV keep up with your fast- moving entertainment. TrueMotion 240Hz has four settings; Smooth, Clear, Clear Plus, and User. The User mode lets you manually adjust the TV's judder and blur.
HDTV Tuner: The TV has built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Digital Cable (QAM) tuners, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals.
1080p Video Resolution: The LG LM7600 series LED-LCD TV has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080. All of the television's video inputs are displayed at 1920 x 1080 (1080p); regardless of input signal. The LG LED-LCD HDTV features HDMI (v.1.4), Component, and Composite video inputs.
- HDMI (v.1.4 with Deep Color): The four HDMI (v.1.4) inputs can be used to connect a DVD player, Blu-ray player, or satellite/cable box with an HDMI output. The HDMI 4 input can also be used to connect a device with a DVI output (a DVI-to-HDMI adapter cable is necessary). If a DVI-equipped device is used, a separate audio cable will also be needed from the device to the "PC/DVI Audio In" 3.5mm stereo audio jack. No audio cables are needed for an HDMI-equipped device. The HDMI jack will accept 1080p (60/24Hz), 1080i, 720p, and 480p video signals; as well as support Deep Color, x.v.Color, and 3D content. The television's HDMI inputs do not accept 480i video signals.
- Component Video: The Component Video input will accept 1080p (60/24Hz), 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i signals. The component video inputs consist of a 3.5mm jack and a 6" mini-to-component video adapter. This same component video output shares the audio signal with the composite audio/video terminal.
- Composite: The composite video input will accept 480i only. The composite audio/video terminal consists of an AV 3.5mm connector and a 6" mini-to-composite video/stereo RCA adapter.
24p Real Cinema: Makes video clips recorded in a film look more natural by eliminating judder effect. DVD and Blu-ray movies are filmed at 24 frames per second (fps). With 24p Real Cinema, every frame is consistently processed 5 times in 1/24 of a second producing 120 fps with TruMotion or 2 times in 1/24 of a second producing 48 fps without TruMotion, thus totally eliminating the judder effect.
LG Cinema 3D: LG Cinema 3D offers amazing 3D depth with a brighter picture and better motion quality, plus flicker-free glasses, just like the movie theater. You get the same technology that powers the 3D films in the movie theater, right in your own home. LG Cinema 3D gives you wider viewing angles, meaning you get the same immersive 3D experience wherever you sit. The LED-LCD flat-panel TV's 3D picture begins with LG's proprietary Film-type Patterned Retarder (FPR) panel, which optimizes the separation of images for the left and right eyes. This polarized film is applied directly to the TV's screen enabling delivery of optimized images for both eyes. The images are then filtered through specially designed glasses to give you truly crisp, blur-free, flicker-free 3D images that leap of the screen. As a result, the 3D image looks 1080p and is clearer, brighter, flicker-free, and more comfortable to watch.
- Included 3D Glasses: The included 3D glasses (6 pair included) are just like the ones you get at the movie theater, so they are very lightweight and comfortable to wear. The 3D image formatting is done solely on the TV set, so the 3D glasses are passive (no batteries required) and don't need to be synced, enabling you to enjoy 3D images anywhere in your room and free from the interference of other objects. The passive 3D glasses design also lets you enjoy 3D images from any viewing angle; whether you are sitting on the couch or laying on floor.
- 2D-to-3D with Depth Control: 2D (two-dimensional) images can be transformed to 3D (three-dimensional) images. If you are watching a 2D program, the television can transform those two-dimensional images to virtual 3D images (you must be wearing included 3D glasses).
- Two-Player Gaming: Gamers can enjoy two-player 2D gaming on this one TV without the need for a split screen. Now, you and a friend can compete against one another independently and catch the action on a full screen. This feature requires special glasses (AG-F310DP, sold separately).
Note: This LG TV can display in 3D via 3D broadcasting or when the TV is connected to a 3D compatible device; such as a 3D-ready Blu-ray player with 3D content. The TV must be connected to your 3D source via HDMI (v.1.4) and you must wear the included passive 3D glasses in order to see these images in 3D (three-dimensional) format.
Picture Size (Aspect Ratio): You can select a different aspect ratio depending on input source (analog broadcasting, digital broadcasting, video input).
- 16:9: Resizes the image ratio to fit 16:9 screen.
- Just Scan: Displays high-quality image without loss. Only available in DTV, HDMI, or Component (over 720p) mode).
- Set by Program: Depending on the input signal, screen aspect ratio changes to 4:3 or 16:9.
- 4:3: Resizes the image ratio to fit 4:3 screen.
- Zoom: Resizes the image to fit the screen width. The top and bottom parts of the image may be cut off.
- Cinema Zoom: Formats an image to the cinemascope ratio (2.35:1) and zooms in on the ratio.
Picture Wizard II (Picture Control): This feature lets you adjust the picture quality of the original image. The LG LM7600 series TV's Picture Wizard II (Easy Picture Calibration) offers self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. This feature takes the guesswork out of picture adjustments.
Picture Modes: The LG LED-LCD TV provides auto, preset, and manual adjustment of the television's picture settings.
- Intelligent Sensor: Let the TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience. The LG LED-LCD TV's Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience. Unlike other sensors which can only sense brightness of ambient light, LG's "Intelligent Sensor" uses 4,096 sensing steps to evaluate its surroundings. Using a sophisticated algorithm, the LG processes picture quality elements including brightness, contrast, color, sharpness and white balance. The result is a picture optimized for its surroundings, more pleasing to watch and which can also save up to 50% in power consumption.
- Presets: Easy to use factory presets for picture mode settings include Standard (provides optimum viewing for general use), Vivid (maximizes the effect of the video by strengthening the contrast/brightness/color/sharpness), Cinema (optimizes video for watching videos), Game (provides fast response speed for fast gaming system).
- User Adjustment: This mode allows you to adjust the video quality settings manually. Backlight (adjusts the brightness of the backlight behind the LED-LCD screen), Contrast (increase or decrease the gradient of the video signal), Brightness (adjusts the base level of the signal in the picture) Sharpness (adjusts the level of crispness in the edges between the light and dark areas of the picture), Color (adjusts intensity of all colors), Tint (adjusts the balance between red and green levels), Color Temp (set to warm to enhance hotter colors such as red, or set to cool to enhance cooler colors such as blue).
- Expert Mode: The LG LED-LCD TV is ISFccc Ready and contains the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both day and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset Expert 1/2 modes for easy access from your LG remote.
Picture Improvement Technology (Advanced Control): Advanced Control allows you to adjust some of the advanced video features of the LG LED-LCD TV.
- Dynamic Contrast: Adjusts the contrast to keep it at the best level according to the brightness of the screen. The picture is improved by making bright parts brighter and dark parts darker.
- Dynamic Color: Adjusts screen colors so that they look livelier, richer and clearer. This feature enhances hue, saturation and luminance so that red, blue and green white look more vivid.
- Clear White: Makes the white area of screen brighter.
- Preferred Color: Set the Skin, Grass, and Sky color independently.
- Super Resolution: Provides a crystal-clear picture by impr0ving the details in an area that has a blurry or unclear picture.
- Gamma: You can adjust the brightness of dark areas and middle gray level areas of the picture.
- Color Gamut: Maximizes the utilization of colors to increase color quality.
- Edge Enhancer: Shows clearer and distinctive, yet natural edges of the video.
- x.v.YCC: This feature produces richer colors from x.v.YCC compatible sources.
- Expert Pattern: Patterns used for expert adjustment.
- Color Filter: This function filters specific colors in the video. You can use the RGB filter to set color saturation and hue accurately.
- Color Management System: A tool that allows you to make adjustments by using test patterns; this does not affect other colors, but can be used to selectively adjust the 6 color areas (Red/Green/Blue/Cyan/Mgt/Yellow).
Additional Picture Options: Additional picture options include:
- Noise Reduction: Reduces screen noise without compromising video quality.
- Digital Noise Reduction: Removes noise caused by compressing video.
- Black Level: Sets the black level of the screen to the proper level.
- Real Cinema: Optimizes the television for movie viewing.
- Eye Care: Adjusts the brightness of the screen to prevent the screen from being too bright. Dims extremely bright pictures.
ARC (Audio Return Channel): The Audio Return Channel in HDMI 1.4 enables the TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data "upstream" to your A/V receiver; increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection. This feature allows audio to be sent from the television to your A/V receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio/video to the television. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to the TV. ARC allows audio from the TV tuner, Network connection, inserted USB device, HDMI inputs, or any analog connected device to be heard through your ARC compatible AV receiver via the television's HDMI ARC input. The audio from the TV's tuner, network connection can pass as Dolby Digital or 2ch PCM. HDMI, USB, and analog connected devices will be output as 2ch PCM only.
Note: Both the television and the receiver must support ARC for this function to work properly. When connecting an A/V receiver that is compatible with Audio Return Channel (ARC), connect it to the TV's HDMI 1 input. If connecting a system that is incompatible Audio Return Channel (ARC), an additional audio connection via Digital Audio Out (Optical) is necessary.
AV Sync: If the video and sound of the television are not synced, you can adjust the delay of the audio output to match the video.
Sound Optimizer: This function optimizes the sound based on the environment in which the TV is installed (Normal, Wall-Mount, Stand).
Virtual Surround: Infinite 3D Surround is a patented LG proprietary sound processing technology that delivers immersive 5.1 surround sound with just two front speakers.
Sound Modes: Sound Mode lets you enjoy the best sound without any special adjustment using factory presets. Standard, Music, Cinema, Sport, and Game are preset for optimum sound quality. You can also adjust the TV's sound manually by using the 5-band EQ (100Hz, 300Hz, 1khz, 3khz, 10kHz).
Clear Voice II: Clear Voice II enhances and amplifies the frequency range of the human voice to help keep dialogue audible when background noise swells.
Auto Volume: Auto Volume makes sure that the volume level remains consistent whether you are watching a commercial or a regular TV program. Because each broadcasting station has its own signal conditions, volume adjustment may be needed every time the channel is changed. This feature allows users to enjoy stable volume levels by making automatic adjustments for each program.
Screen Off: You can turn the screen off and only sound is played through the television's speakers.
Digital Audio Output: The optical digital output terminal will output Dolby Digital (when available) or 2 channel PCM. The digital optical output terminal only sends an audio signal in Dolby Digital when receiving Dolby Digital surround sound from a digital broadcast channel through the TV tuner or LG Apps TV. The optical digital audio output will only output in 2ch stereo from sources connected to the television via HDMI, RCA, or USB.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: This TV can be connected to your home network via its Ethernet (LAN) port or built-in WiFi. If both options are available in your network, the wired Ethernet connection is recommended. Either network connection offers access to your PC movie/photo/music files, LG Apps, and the Internet.
Note: A 10 Base-T or 100 Base-TX LAN port is required for connection to this TV. Use a standard LAN cable with this TV (Cat5 or better with a RJ45 connector). The included wireless network adapter operates at 2.4 GHz radio frequencies, which are also used by other household devices.
LG Apps TV: LG Apps TV allows you to access a variety of online services and content directly on the LG LED-LCD TV through a wired (Ethernet) or wireless (WiFi) network connection. LG Apps TV is an easy way to access limitless content, thousands of movies, customizable apps, videos, and browse the web; all organized in a simple to use interface (known as Smart TV). LG Apps TV offers pay and free-of-charge instant streaming of movies, weather, videos, and photo album services. Once you have connected the LG TV to your home network and the internet, you can enjoy entertainment content, up-to-the minute news, weather updates, photo management, and more by simply using the TV's remote control and on-screen menu; all without a separate PC.
|Movies||Netflix 5.1: Unlimited Movies & TV episodes: For only $7.99 a month, instantly watch unlimited movies & TV episodes streaming over the Internet to your LG Smart TV.|
|Hulu+: Hulu Plus lets you watch current hit TV shows, classic series, and acclaimed movies anytime in HD for $7.99/month with limited advertising.|
|Vudu: VUDU offers an enormous collection of streaming HD movies and TV shows, available in stunning 1080p with rich Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound. New releases are available for on-demand streaming the same day they're released on physical DVD, and are available for rental or purchase without a subscription.|
|CinemaNow: CinemaNow is a digital entertainment service that offers instant access to an extensive library of premium video content for rental or purchase, including new release movies and TV shows, with no subscription required. Seamlessly access content directly from your LG Smart TV.|
|vTuner: Access web-based radio stations, TV shows and podcasts via an extremely reliable database with a wide variety of content and additional information like genre, quality, status, location, and even station schedule services.|
|MOG: MOG is an award-winning, on-demand music service with a massive catalog of over 11 million songs. Listen to true 'artist-only' radio, and explore New Releases, Chart Toppers, Editors' Picks, and playlists created by your favorite artists.|
|Sports||MLB: MLB.tv Live Baseball Games in HD Quality Watch every out-of-market game live.|
|NHL: Watch up to 40 live out-of-market games every week with your NHL GameCenter LIVE subscription. Plus, get unlimited access to the NHL Vault digital archives, including condensed and full-length game replays from recent seasons, as well as over 800 classic games. NHL Vault subscribers can access game replays as well as classic games.|
|Information||Google Maps: Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.|
|AP: The Associated Press ("AP") is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats.|
|ACCU Weather: Local forecasts for everywhere in the United States and over two million locations worldwide.|
|Social||Picasa Web Albums: Follow your interests: instant updates from your friends, industry experts, favorite celebrities, and what's happening around the world.|
|Facebook: Millions of people use Facebook everyday to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.|
|Twitter: Instantly connect to what's most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.|
|Skype: Requires optional USB-compatible camera (sold separately by LG) and Skype account.|
|YouTube: YouTube Leanback is the version of YouTube that is optimized for viewing user-generated content directly from your LG Smart TV device without a PC.|
|Games||Funspot: The Funspot contains games in a range of categories such as board, arcade, quizzes, puzzles, casinos, kids, and more.|
Note: Visit LG Smart TV for the latest compatible apps. Internet connection & subscriptions required. A minimum connection speed of 1.5 Mbps is required. For the best playback condition, a connection speed of 4.0 Mbps is required.
Web Browser: The LG Smart TV features a built-in web browser that lets you search the Internet for a particular website by URL (.com, .net, .org, etc..). The web browser supports up to Flash 10, but does not support platform-dependent technology like ActiveX. The web browser only replays the following media file formats; JPEG/PNG/GIF/WMV (ASF)/WMA/MP3/MP4). Not all websites will be available for download, because of size and content.
DLNA Certified: This TV is a DLNA Certified digital media product that can display and play movie (MPEG/DivX/WMVH.264), photo (JPEG), and music (MP3) content from your DLNA Certified network device and DLNA server (such as your Windows 7 PC). The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) is a cross-industry organization of consumer electronics, computing industry and mobile device companies. Digital Living provides consumers with easy sharing of digital media through a wired or wireless network in the home. Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials is easy to use online DLNA server software for Windows. If you are already using DLNA server software on your PC, Nero MediaHome is not required. Nero MediaHome is not required for Windows 7 since it has a built-in DLNA server.
|1.2 GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Sempron 2200+ processor|
|OS||Windows XP (SP 2 or higher) Windows Vista (no SP required), Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (SP 2 or higher), Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 64-bit edition (application runs in 32-bit mode)|
|Hard Drive Space||200 MB hard drive space|
|Memory||256 MB RAM|
|Graphics Card||at least 32 MB video memory, minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels, and 16-bit color settings|
|Internet:||Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher|
|Software||DirectX 9.0c revision 30 (Aug. 2006) or higher|
|Network Environment||100 Mb Ethernet, WLAN (IEE 802.11b/g/n)|
Note: The DLNA certification logo makes it easy to find products that comply with the DLNA Interoperability Guidelines. This unit complies with DLNA Interoperability Guidelines v1.5. When a PC running DLNA server software or other DLNA compatible device is connected to this TV, some setting changes of software or other devices may be required.
Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) Technology: The LG LM7600 series LED-LCD TV features built-in Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) technology for direct wireless content transfer from compatible devices with no Wi-Fi network needed. Now, you can enjoy all of your personal and online content on the big screen with a simple wireless connection. With a laptop featuring Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) and powered by a visibly smart 2nd generation Intel Core processor, you can sit back and experience your favorite movies, videos, photos, online shows, and more in full HD on the LG Smart TV with great image clarity and sound.
3 USB Ports: The television features three USB type-A ports (HUB/HDD/Apps) for playback of video, still image, and music files stored on a connected USB memory device; as well as storage of additional apps. The television can support USB external hard disc drives (up to 2TB) and USB mass storage class devices (up to 32GB). You can connect up to 4 USB storage devices at a time to the USB HUB input using a USB hub. The USB storage devices must be formatted as FAT 32 or NTFS file system. This TV can playback still image files, video files, and audio files stored on a compatible USB memory device. You can also use USB App port to store additional apps. If you have filled up all available space on the TV's internal flash-memory, you can store LG Apps to a USB storage device inserted into the TV's USB Apps port. The USB device must be connected to access these downloaded USB Apps.
PC-Compatible: This unit has a rear-panel 15-pin D-Sub (RGB) input that allows you to use it as a high-resolution computer monitor. This input consists of a stereo mini-jack and an analog RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack. This jack allows you to connect a personal computer with a D-Sub 15-pin output. When using the RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack, you must use the PC Audio 3.5mm input for your audio connection. The HDMI 4 input can also be used with a computer. The TV can be set to automatically adjust to the video signals received, or you can use the setup menu to adjust the screen's Position, Size, and Phase. The LG LED-LCD TV provides an optimal PC resolution of 1920 x 1080p (60Hz).
Software Update: You can update the TV with the latest software to enhance the product operation and/or add new features via the TV's network connection. The tested TV contained software version 0.3.07.17 with an immediate update of software version 0.3.20.31 (as of 6/22/2012). Visit LG's Support Site for the latest firmware/software updates.
LG Smart TV: LG Smart TV is a unique, interactive, simple-to-use on-screen user-interface that allows you to watch TV while you search for premium online content, explore LG Apps, adjust picture settings, switch external inputs, and select between connected network devices; all from one menu screen on the LG LED-LCD TV.
AV Modes: AV Mode is three preset picture and audio settings. It allows the viewer to quickly switch between common audio/video settings. It includes Cinema, Sports, and Game Modes. With AV Mode, you can easily select from one of three picture modes; Cinema (optimized for movies), Games (optimized for gaming), or Off (optimized for basic viewing) to enjoy an optimized picture and sound experience.
Favorite Channels: Favorite Channels are a convenient feature that lets you quickly select channels of your choice without waiting for the TV to search through all the in-between channels. You can check which channels are stored in the memory by displaying the favorite channel list.
Input Label List: The LG HDTV will only display inputs which are connected to the television. You can select from preset names to label each connected input.
Analog and Digital Caption Modes: Analog and Digital Captions are provided to help the hearing impaired watch TV. Select a caption mode for displaying captioning information if provided on a program. Analog caption displays information at any position on the screen and is usually the program's dialog. Caption/Text, if provided by the broadcaster, would be available for both digital and analog channels on the Antenna/Cable. This TV is programmed to memorize the caption/text mode which was last set when you turned the power off.
Picture/Sound Test: This function is a customer support function that can execute picture and sound tests.
Parental Control: Parental Control can be used to block specific channels, ratings, and other viewing sources (external input block). The Parental Control Function is used to block program viewing based on the ratings sent by the broadcasting station. The default setting is to allow all programs to be viewed. Viewing can be blocked by choosing the type of the program and the categories. It is also possible block a specific channel. The Parental Control function is protected by a 4-digit user password.
ENERGY STAR Certified: Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in Standby and On modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
Timers: The LED-LCD TV employs On, Off, and Sleep Timer functions.
- Auto On/Off: You can program the television to turn On and turn Off at a certain time. You can set the On and Off timer to Daily, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, Sat-Sun, or Once. You can also set the input, channel, and volume level for the On Timer. If you do not press any button within 2 hours after the TV turns on with the On Timer, the TV will automatically revert back to standby mode.
- Sleep Timer: The Sleep Timer turns the TV off at the preset time (10, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, or 240 minutes).
On-Screen User Guide: The television's User Guide is built into the TV, so you can view it on-screen.
Magic Motion Remote: The included RF remote control uses a 2.4GHz frequency range (2.4-2.4835 GHz; 32-channels) to control the TV up to a distance of 32.8'. The RF remote operates the TV as if it were a wireless mouse. It allows you to point the remote at the TV and move through menu options with the movement of the remote.
SIMPLINK: SIMPLINK allows you to control and play other LG AV devices connected with HDMI cable without additional cables and settings, from the television's remote control. SIMPLINK provides the following remote functions.
- Sync Power On: When the equipment with SIMPLINK function connected HDMI terminal starts to play, The TV will automatically turn on.
- Direct Play: After connecting AV devices to the TV, you can directly control the devices and play media without additional settings.
- Select AV Device: Enables you to select one of the AV devices connected to the TV.
- Disc Playback: Control playback of connected Blu-ray and DVD players.
- Switch Audio-Out: Offers an easy way to switch audio-out.
- Power Off All Devices: When you power off the TV, all connected devices are turned off.
Note: To operate SIMPLINK, an HDMI cable over Version 1.3 with CEC function should be used. This TV may work with devices with HDMI-CEC support, but only devices with the "SIMPLINK" logo are fully supported.
Keyboard Compatible: The LG LED-LCD TV supports the use of a wired or wireless keyboard & mouse through its USB port.
Pedestal Stand: The TV is shipped with a pedestal stand unattached; assembly is required using the supplied hardware. The tabletop stand allows the television to swivel 10° left or right. The television weighs 55.1 lbs with the stand.
Wall Mounting: The pedestal stand can be removed to wall-mount the television with and optional bracket (sold separately). The TV has four threaded inserts on the back for use with an optional wall-mount bracket. The spacing of the mounting holes is 400mm horizontal x 400mm vertical. The threaded inserts require 6mm machine screws (not supplied). The television weighs 47.0 lbs without the stand.
Note: When mounting the TV on the stand or a wall (with optional bracket) leave 4" of clearance on each side of the television and 4" above/below the television for adequate ventilation.
Attached AC Power Cord: The television feature an attached 58" AC power cord. The power cord is fitted with a straight AC plug that sits 2.125" from the wall.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.