Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
The larger the screen, the more quality matters
Even as TV screen sizes continue to expand, 65" is still pretty big. If you're shopping in that size range, LG's elegant 65LB6300 will deliver a dependably lifelike picture from all of your video sources. Motion Clarity Index 600 blur reduction combines 120Hz refresh rate with backlight scanning to ensures crystal-clear video motion — you'll see crisp movement even with fast-action sports and video games.
The quality of the LCD panel helps determine the quality of the picture, and LG's IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel makes any seat the best in the house, with a clearer and more consistent image at wide viewing angles compared to conventional screens.
Smart TV features made point-and-click easy
The 65LB6300's built-in web apps give you instant access to a nearly limitless selection of entertainment — streamed video from services like Netflix®, YouTube®, and Hulu Plus®. The new webOS user interface lets you customize your home screen to access the apps you use most, and easily switch between them.
LG's latest motion-sensing Magic Remote is simple and fun to use. You can point, click, scroll and even speak into the remote to find exactly what you want, searching across apps, movies, TV shows and the web... all at the same time! It's a lot like using a wireless videogame controller or an air mouse.
- 64.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- glossy screen
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner (subscription required to receive cable channels contact your local service provider for details)
- IPS (In-Plane Switching) LCD panel provides superior off-axis picture contrast and color
- LED edge backlight for high picture contrast
- Motion Clarity Index 600 blur reduction (120Hz refresh rate plus backlight scanning)
- Internet-ready Smart TV plays Netflix® video and more (subscription required for some services)
- supports up to 5.1-channel audio with streaming movie services like Netflix and Vudu (audio quality depends on your connection speed)
- built-in Wi-Fi® to link to a wireless network
- video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC
- Skype-compatible (requires LG camera sold separately)
- MHL-compatible HDMI input for viewing photos/videos from a compatible smartphone on the TV's screen
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- motion-sensing Magic Remote with built-in microphone for voice control
- free downloadable apps for iOS® and Android let you use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote control
- SIMPLINK simplifies control of compatible LG components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
Connections and Dimensions:
- 4 A/V inputs, including:
- 3 HDMI
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output (may only pass 2-channel audio from HDMI-connected sources)
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network
- 3 USB inputs for connecting a camera or thumb drive
- detachable stand (stand "footprint" is 52-5/8"W x 13"D)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 57-9/16"W x 33-7/16"H x 2-13/16"D (35-5/16"H x 13"D on stand)
- weight: 67.2 lbs. with stand; 63.9 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor in-home service or pick-up for service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why choose an LED-LCD TV?
Reason #1: Awesome picture quality. The LED backlights in these higher-end LCD TVs can give you better picture contrast and more lifelike colors than sets with typical fluorescent backlighting. Reason #2: They're more energy-efficient than plasma or regular LCD TVs, helping you lower your monthly electric bill and helping the environment.
LG 65LB6300 Reviews
What's in the box?
- 65" LED-LCD TV
- 5' AC power cord
- 2 Stand feet
- Magic Motion Remote (AN-MR500G)
- 2 "AA" batteries
- Four M4 x 14mm screws (star-washers attached)
- 2 Stand holders
- Cable holder
- NFC tag
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- Magic Remote User Information
- Warranty Information
- Product Registration Card
Features and Specs
Edge-Lit LED Backlighting: Edge-lit LED backlighting is an array of compact, energy-efficient, tiny light-emitting diodes inside the TV to illuminate the picture. The new standard in HDTVs, LED is superior to older CCFL technology, making slimmer televisions possible, with amazing brightness, clarity and color detail.
IPS Panel: One of the secrets behind LG TVs outstanding high-definition performance is the specially designed TV panel. The quality of the panel helps determine the quality of the picture, and our IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel makes any seat the best in the house, with a clearer and more consistent image at wide viewing angles compared to conventional screens.
Triple XD Engine w/ 1080P Resolution: The LED-LCD TV utilizes LG's exclusive Triple XD Engine video processing system for crisp images and rich, vibrant colors. The LG LED-LCD TV has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 (1080p).
MCI (Motion Clarity Index) 600 w/ TruMotion: LG's MCI 600 technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast- moving entertainment. The panels native refresh rate is 120Hz, but LG's TruMotion technology simulates a higher refresh-rate effect for clearer motion images with less blur.
HD & SD Video Inputs: The LG LED-LCD HDTV features HDMI, Component, and Composite video inputs. All of the television's video inputs are displayed at 1080p.
- Triple HDMI Inputs: The three HDMI inputs will accept 1080p (60/24Hz), 1080i, 720p, and 480p video signals. The HDMI inputs not only allow you to connect your Blu-ray/DVD player or Satellite/Cable receiver to the TV, but also a laptop or computer.
- Component/Composite Video: The one Component Video input will accept 1080p (60Hz), 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i signals. The component video input can also be used as a composite video input (480i only).
Note: The TV has built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Digital Cable (QAM) tuners with an RF-coaxial input, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals.
24p Real Cinema: DVD and Blu-ray movies are filmed at 24 frames per second (fps). 24p Real Cinema makes Blu-ray and DVD movies look more natural by eliminating judder effect.
MHL Compatible: The HDMI 3 input is MHL compatible and designed for the connection of select mobile phones and other portable electronic devices. Simply plug your MHL compatible smartphone into the TV's HDMI 3 port using the HDMI cable that is included with your mobile phone. MHL allows you to display full 1080p video and still images on the LG TV from your mobile smartphone. The TV's IR remote can be used to control basic playback functions (such as Play/Pause, Stop Fast Forward/Rewind, and Menu navigation). Your MHL compliant device will also charge while connected to the TV's HDMI 3 port. To find MHL-certified devices, go to www.mhlconsortium.org.
Picture Size (Aspect Ratio): You can select a different aspect ratio depending on input source (analog broadcasting, digital broadcasting, video input).
- 16:9: Resizes the image ratio to fit a 16:9 screen.
- Just Scan: Normally the edges of video signals are cropped 1-2%. Just Scan turns off this cropping and shows the complete video.
- Set by Program: Depending on the input signal, screen aspect ratio changes to 4:3 or 16:9.
- 4:3: Resizes the image ratio to fit a 4:3 screen.
- Zoom: Choose Zoom when you want to view the picture without any alteration. However, the top and bottom portions of the picture will be cropped.
- Cinema Zoom: Choose Cinema Zoom when you want to enlarge the picture in correct proportion. This enlarges an image with cinemascope aspect ratio (2.35:1) without distortion.
Picture Wizard (Picture Control): This feature lets you adjust the picture quality of the original image. The LG TV's Picture Wizard (Easy Picture Calibration) offers self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. This feature takes the guesswork out of picture adjustments.
Picture Modes: The LG LED-LCD TV provides preset, user, and expert adjustment of the television's picture settings.
- Presets: Easy to use factory presets for picture mode
- APS (Auto Power Save): this Energy Saver mode changes the TV's picture brightness to reduce power consumption
- Standard: provides optimum viewing for general use
- Vivid: maximizes the effect of the video by strengthening the contrast, brightness, color, and sharpness
- Cinema: optimizes video for watching videos
- Sports: provides fast response speed for sports action
- Game: provides even faster response speeds for fast gaming
- User Adjustment: This mode allows you to adjust the
video quality settings manually.
- Backlight: adjusts the brightness of the backlight behind the LED-LCD screen; adjusting the back-light is recommended when setting the brightness of the TV; when decreasing the backlight, the brightness of the black becomes darker without any loss in video signal and the power consumption is reduced
- Contrast: increase or decrease the gradient of the video signal; you may use Contrast when the bright part of the picture is saturated
- Brightness: adjusts the base level of the signal in the picture; you may use Brightness when the dark part of the picture is saturated.
- Sharpness: adjusts the level of crispness in the edges between the light and dark areas of the picture; the lower the level, the softer the image
- Color: adjusts intensity of all colors
- Tint: adjusts the balance between red and green levels
- Color Temp: set to warm to enhance hotter colors such as red, or set to cool to enhance cooler colors such as blue
- Expert Mode: The LG LED-LCD TV is ISFccc Ready and contains the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both day and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset Expert 1/2 modes for easy access from your LG remote.
Advanced Picture Control: Advanced Picture Control allows you to adjust some of the advanced video features of the LG LED-LCD TV.
- Dynamic Contrast: Adjusts the contrast to keep it at the best level according to the brightness of the screen. The picture is improved by making bright parts brighter and dark parts darker.
- Dynamic Color: Adjusts screen colors so that they look livelier, richer and clearer. This feature enhances hue, saturation and luminance so that red, blue and green white look more vivid.
- Preferred Color: Fine tune Skin, Sky, and Grass color independently.
- Super Resolution: Provides a crystal-clear picture by improving the details in areas where the picture is blurry or unclear.
- Gamma: You can adjust the brightness of dark areas and middle gray level areas of the picture.
- Color Gamut: Maximizes the utilization of colors to increase color quality.
Picture Options: Additional picture options are available to enhance your viewing experience.
- Real Cinema: Makes video clips recorded in a film look more natural by eliminating judder effect.
- Black Level: Sets the black level of the screen to the proper level.
- Noise Reduction: Reduces screen noise without compromising video quality.
- MPEG Noise Reduction: Removes noise caused by compressing video.
- Motion Eye Care: Saves power consumption by adjusting the brightness corresponding to movement in the video.
Digital Audio Output: The optical (toslink) digital output terminal will output Dolby Digital (when available) or 2 channel PCM. The digital optical output terminal only sends an audio signal in Dolby Digital when receiving Dolby Digital surround sound from a digital broadcast channel through the TV tuner or Dolby Digital content loaded onto USB. The optical digital audio output will only output in 2ch stereo from sources connected to the television via HDMI or RCA.
Note: This TV does not offer an analog audio output.
ARC (Audio Return Channel): The Audio Return Channel in HDMI 1.4 enables the TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data "upstream" to your A/V receiver; increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection. This feature allows audio to be sent from the television to your A/V receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio/video to the television. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to the TV. ARC allows audio from the TV tuner, Network connection, inserted USB device, HDMI inputs, or any analog connected device to be heard through your ARC compatible AV receiver via the television's HDMI ARC input. The audio from the TV's tuner, network connection, and USB port can pass as Dolby Digital or 2ch PCM. HDMI and analog connected devices will be output as 2ch PCM only.
Note: Both the television and the receiver must support ARC for this function to work properly. When connecting an A/V receiver that is compatible with Audio Return Channel (ARC), connect it to the TV's HDMI 1 input. If connecting a system that is incompatible Audio Return Channel (ARC), an additional audio connection via Digital Audio Out (Optical) is necessary.
Sound Optimizer + AV Sync: This function optimizes the sound based on the environment in which the TV is installed (Normal, Wall-Mount, Stand). If the video and sound of the television are not synced, you can adjust the delay of the audio output to match the video.
Preset + 5-Band EQ: Sound Mode lets you enjoy the best sound without any special adjustment using factory presets. Standard, News, Music, Cinema, Sport, and Game are preset for optimum sound quality. You can also adjust the TV's sound manually by using the 5-band EQ (100Hz, 300Hz, 1khz, 3khz, 10kHz).
Audio Enhancements: The LG LED-LCD TV offers various audio adjustments to enhance your overall experience.
- Virtual Surround Plus: Virtual Surround Plus delivers a simulated surround sound effect with just the TVs two speakers.
- Clear Voice II: Clear Voice II enhances and amplifies the frequency range of the human voice to help keep dialogue audible when background noise swells.
- Smart Sound Mode: Smart Sound Mode provides optimized sound adjusted for each source input. Smart Sound Mode automatically adjust Preset/5-Band EQ, Virtual Surround, and Clear Voice II.
- Auto Volume: Auto Volume makes sure that the volume level remains consistent whether you are watching a commercial or a regular TV program. Because each broadcasting station has its own signal conditions, volume adjustment may be needed every time the channel is changed. This feature allows users to enjoy stable volume levels by making automatic adjustments for each program.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: This TV can be connected to your home network via its Ethernet (LAN) port or built-in WiFi. If both options are available in your network, the wired Ethernet connection is recommended. Either network connection offers access to your PC movie/photo/music files, LG Apps, and the Internet.
Note: A 10 Base-T or 100 Base-TX LAN port is required for connection to this TV. Use a standard LAN cable with this TV (Cat5 or better with a RJ-45 connector). The built-in wireless network adapter supports 802.11a/b/g/n and operates at 2.4-5.8 GHz.
LG Smart TV Apps: LG Smart TV Apps allows you to access a variety of online services and content directly on the LG LED-LCD TV through its network connection. LG Smart TV Apps is an easy way to access limitless content, thousands of movies, customizable apps, videos, and browse the web; all organized in a simple to use interface. LG Smart TV Apps offers pay and free-of-charge instant streaming of movies, weather, videos, and photo album services. Once you have connected the LG TV to your home network and the internet, you can enjoy entertainment content, up-to-the minute news, weather updates, photo management, and more by simply using the TV's remote control and on-screen menu; all without a separate PC.
- Pre-Installed Apps: Get access to premium movie and TV show content from the following pre-installed apps; Netflix, Vudu, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, & YouTube.
- LG Store: The LG Store is an online app store where you can download additional free and fee-based apps of diverse contents including education, entertainment, lifestyle, games, and news. Including CinemaNow, MGo, UStream, Crackle, Viewster, Rhapsody, vTuner, Picasa, & more.
Note: Visit LG Smart TV for the latest compatible apps. A minimum connection speed of 2.5 Mbps is required for standard definition and 10 Mbps for high-definition. Internet connection & subscriptions required.
Web Browser: The LG Smart TV features a built-in web browser that lets you search the Internet for a particular website by URL or your Favorites list. The web browser supports up to Flash 11, but does not support platform-dependent technology like ActiveX. The web browser only replays the following media file formats - JPEG/PNG/GIF. Not all websites will be available for download, because of size and content.
Skype Ready: The LG Skype app lets you make video calls from the comfort of your living room. Using the TV's remote control, you can create free Skype accounts, log into existing accounts, and navigate via a simple Skype interface made for the big screen. You can make free Skype-to-Skype voice and video calls to friends and family, wherever they are in the world from the LG TV (separate LG TV Skype camera required, sold separately). You cannot use input device, such as a keyboard while using Skype.
ScreenShare: ScreenShare technology allows you to mirror the screen on your WiDi, Miracast, or NFC compatible mobile device on the LG LED-LCD's big screen.
- WiDi + Miracast Technology: The LG LED-LCD TV features built-in Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) and Miracast technology for direct wireless content transfer from compatible devices with no Wi-Fi network needed. Now, you can enjoy all of your personal and online content on the big screen with a simple wireless connection. With a laptop featuring Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) or Android smartphone featuring Miracast, you can sit back and experience your favorite movies, videos, photos, online shows, and more in full HD (up to 1080P) and multichannel audio (up to 5.1ch) on the LG Smart TV.
- NFC Tag On: NFC Tag On is a data transmission technology that is used on Android smartphones (4.0+ICS) with Near Field Communication. Simply by tapping your smartphone to the included NFC Tag On sticker on the TV (must be installed), you can share audio/video/photo content between your smartphone and TV. To connect your smartphone to the TV using Tag On, you must download the Tag On app and LG TV Remote app onto your compatible Android smartphone. Your smartphone and TV must be connected to the same WiFi network, or use the TV's direct WiDi/Miracast connection.
SmartShare: SmartShare technology lets you share content stored on your PC, mobile device, or USB thumbdrive with friends and family via WiFi, DLNA, LG Cloud, or USB 2.0.
- WiFi Direct: When using WiFi Direct, you can connect directly with other WiFi-enabled devices without using a wireless router. You'll be able to wirelessly transfer personal content (such as photos & videos) to the LG TV from your device without connecting to your home network. WiFi Direct completely bypasses your WiFi access point/router, so it's easy to set up. Streaming of copy-protected content and other certain formats are not supported.
- DLNA Certified: This TV is DLNA Certified; which means it can display and play DivX movie, JPEG photo, and MP3/AAC/PCM music content from your DLNA Certified network device and DLNA server (such as your Windows 7 or 8 PC). The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) is a cross-industry organization of consumer electronics, computing industry and mobile device companies. Digital Living provides consumers with easy sharing of digital media through a wired or wireless network in the home. If you don't already have DLNA software on your Windows-based computer or server, simply download the Nero MediaHome 4 software from LG's website.
- Triple USB Ports: The television features three USB type-A ports for playback of DivX video, JPEG still image, and MP3/AAC/PCM music files stored on a connected USB memory device. The television can support USB external hard disc drives (up to 2TB) and USB mass storage class devices (up to 32GB). The USB storage devices must be formatted as FAT 32 or NTFS file system. In addition, the TV will charge USB devices that can be charged via USB (max. 5V/0.5A). The LG television lets you watch a slideshow of your photos (JPEG) while listening to background music (MP3) from an inserted USB device.
- LG Cloud: You can save videos, music, and photos to the LG Cloud, and easily access and play these files directly on the internet-connected LG Smart TV. It's a convenient alternative to local storage, and everybody receives 5GB free.
Software Update: You can update the TV with the latest software to enhance the product operation and/or add new features via the TV's network connection. The tested TV contained software version 03.00.45 (as of 5/20/2013). Visit LG's Support Site for the latest firmware/software updates.
webOS Menus System: LG's new webOS menu system is easy to learn and use. Initial setup is smooth and simple, while connecting to other devices and searching for content is extremely convenient. The intuitive webOS user interface features a redesigned Launcher menu that pulls together all your content choices. webOS serves up entertainment options that neatly organize your recent viewing history, what's on Live TV, and what you might like to watch next, while the integrated LG Store is ready to deliver the latest movies, TV shows, apps and games.
Favorites & Input Labels: The LG TV lets you store your Favorite broadcast TV channels, as well as label your input sources.
- Favorite Channels: Favorite Channels are a convenient feature that lets you quickly select channels of your choice without waiting for the TV to search through all the in-between channels. You can check which channels are stored in the memory by displaying the favorite channel list.
- Input Label List: The LG TV will only display inputs which are connected to the television. You can select from preset names (Blu-ray, DVD, Set-top Box, Satellite, Cable Box, Game, PC, or DVI) to label each connected input.
AV Modes: AV Mode is three preset picture and audio settings. It allows the viewer to quickly switch between common audio/video settings. It includes Cinema, Game, Off (standard) Modes. With AV Mode, you can easily select from one of these three picture modes to enjoy an optimized picture and sound experience.
Analog and Digital Caption Modes: Analog and Digital Captions are provided to help the hearing impaired watch TV. Select a caption mode for displaying captioning information if provided on a program. Analog caption displays information at any position on the screen and is usually the program's dialog. Caption/Text, if provided by the broadcaster, would be available for both digital and analog channels on the Antenna/Cable. This TV is programmed to memorize the caption/text mode which was last set when you turned the power off.
Parental Control: Parental Control can be used to block specific channels, ratings, and other viewing sources (external input block). The Parental Control Function is used to block program viewing based on the ratings sent by the broadcasting station. The default setting is to allow all programs to be viewed. Viewing can be blocked by choosing the type of the program and the categories. It is also possible block a specific channel. The Parental Control function is protected by a 4-digit user password.
ENERGY STAR Certified w/ Energy Saving Feature: Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in Standby and On modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units. The Energy Saving feature helps to save electric power by adjusting the screen brightness; you can select from six modes - Auto, Minimum, Medium, Maximum, Screen Off, or Off.
Timers: The LED-LCD TV employs On, Off, and Sleep Timer functions.
- Auto On/Off: You can program the television to turn On and turn Off at a certain time. You can set the On and Off timer to Daily, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, Sat-Sun, or Once. You can also set the input, channel, and volume level for the On Timer. If you do not press any button within 2 hours after the TV turns on with the On Timer, the TV will automatically revert back to standby mode.
- Sleep Timer: The Sleep Timer turns the TV off at the preset time (10, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, or 240 minutes).
Built-in Customer Support: The LG LED-LCD Smart TV offers built-in customer support to help your learn functions and diagnose problems.
- On-Screen User Guide: The TV offers a built-in, on-screen User Guide to help you learn how to use your new TV.
- Picture/Sound Tests: This customer support function executes picture and sound tests to make sure you have the TV properly connected.
- LG Remote TV Service: LG Remote TV Service can allow LG Customer Service to help you perform menu actions and resolve many problems remotely. To use this feature make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
Motion Sensing Remote w/ Microphone: LG's Magic Remote acts as a remote controller, mouse pointer, and voice commander. This included RF remote control uses a 2.4GHz frequency range (2.4-2.4835 GHz; 32-channels) to control the TV up to a distance of 32.8'.
- Remote Controller/Mouse Pointer: The RF remote operates the TV as if it were a wireless mouse. It allows you to point the remote at the TV and move through menu options with the movement of the remote. With simple gesture control, LG'S exclusive Magic Remote enables you to move the on-screen cursor, navigate menus, drag & drop apps, and select icons.
- Voice Command Functions ("Voice Mate"): The built-in microphone enables Voice Command for live TV, internet apps, web browser, and social networking. Simply press and hold the "Voice" button on the remote to activate the Voice Command function. When the microphone image appears on the screen, speak your desired search request into the remote. You can tune TV channels and search channel information, recommend and search TV shows & movies, or search the web.
Note: Through the TV's setup menu, you can program the Magic Remote to operate your cable/satellite receiver, Blu-ray/DVD player, or Home Theater/Soundbar system.
SIMPLINK: SIMPLINK allows you to control and play other LG AV devices connected with HDMI cable without additional cables and settings, from the television's remote control. SIMPLINK provides the following remote functions.
- Direct Play: After connecting AV devices to the TV, you can directly control the devices and play media without additional settings.
- Select Multimedia Device: Enables you to select one of the multimedia device connected to the TV.
- Disc Playback: Control playback of connected Blu-ray and DVD players.
- Power Off All Devices: When you power off the TV, all connected devices are turned off.
- Sync Power On: When the equipment with SIMPLINK function connected HDMI terminal starts to play, The TV will automatically turn on.
- Speaker: Selects either connected home theater or TV speaker.
Note: To operate SIMPLINK, an HDMI cable over Version 1.3 with CEC function should be used. This TV may work with devices with HDMI-CEC support, but only devices with the "SIMPLINK" logo are fully supported
LG TV webOS Remote App: You can download the LG TV webOS Remote app (from the Google Play Store or iTunes App Store) onto your Android (4.0+) smartphone/tablet or Apple iOS (6.1+) device in order to control the television from your mobile device. You'll be able to change channels and adjust volume from the app on your smartphone. You can also access the television's LG Smart TV apps, SmartShare content, and ScreenShare content. In addition, you can use your smartphone or tablet to enter text (making web browsing easier).
Note: The LG TV and your Android or Apple iOS device must be connected to the same network.
Keyboard Compatible: The LG LED-LCD TV supports the use of a keyboard & mouse through its USB ports. You can enter text with the keyboard when using the Search function and the built-in Web Browser.
Pedestal Stand: The TV is shipped with two pedestal stand feet unattached; assembly is required using the supplied hardware. The television weighs 67.2 lbs with the stand. The TV does not swivel.
Wall Mounting: The TV has four threaded inserts on the back for use with an optional wall-mount bracket. The spacing of the mounting holes is 400mm (h) x 400mm (v). The threaded inserts require 6mm machine screws (not supplied). The television weighs 63.9 lbs without the stand.
Note: When mounting the TV on the stand or a wall (with optional bracket) leave 4" of clearance on each side of the television and 4" above/below the television for adequate ventilation.
Detachable AC Power Cord: The television comes with a detachable 5' AC power cord. The AC power cord sits 0.4375" out from the rear-panel. The power cord is fitted with a right-angle AC plug that sits 0.8125" from the wall.
Kensington Lock: When mounting the monitor in a public place, you can secure it with an optional anti-theft device called a Kensington Lock (sold separately). This TV has a slot on the rear panel to accommodate a Kensington Lock device.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.