Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Kicker Marine iPod® Sound System
Includes a PXi50.2 amp and two sets of KM6LW marine 6-1/2" illuminated speakers
Item #: 700502ML6W
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Kicker Marine iPod® Sound System by Crutchfield's Jon Paulette
A compact system that goes almost anywhere
Who says you can't take it with you? This Kicker package includes a 2-channel amp and two sets of 6-1/2" speakers, so you can build a great digital music system in any vehicle with a 12-volt electrical system, including boats, riding mowers, tractors, ATVs, or motorcycles.
A small, but mighty, amp
Kicker's compact PXi50.2 amp features an iPod connection, so just hook up the included speakers, plug in your iPod or iPhone, and enjoy some music. The weather-resistant amp module sends out 25 watts RMS per channel to speakers that come with this package, so you'll hear all the details of your music, whether it's rock, rap, or ragtime.
The amp comes with a rugged little wired remote that controls your iPod.
You can tuck your iPod away in a safe spot, because the illuminated remote controller allows you to switch sources, change tracks, control the volume, and more. The PXi50.2 also provides rapid-charging, so you won'r run out of juice before you get home. Kicker even includes an auxiliary input to accommodate other kinds of MP3 devices, along with RCA outputs that allow you to add powered speakers or a powered sub.
Speakers with something extra
Add a little light to your audio experience with four 6-1/2" KM6LW marine speakers from Kicker. These classic white speakers look great, but subtle blue LED lighting gives them a little something extra. You'll be impressed by the sound, too, as Kicker's MAXBasket Geometry packs an oversized woofer into a compact basket. Durable 1/2" balanced dome tweeters mounted flush in the grilles give you clear highs that slice through the ambient noise that's part of outdoor activities.
These speakers are designed to fit into tight spaces, but they're also built to last, with sealed motors, cones, and locking terminal covers that keep the water away from the important stuff inside. A special UV treatment on the cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles helps protect the exterior from punishing sunlight.
Note: Kicker describes this model as a 6" speaker. Most manufacturers designate this same frame size as a 6-1/2" speaker. For simplicity's sake, we list it as a 6-1/2" speaker.
- package includes 11PXI50.2 amplifier and two sets of KM6LW marine speakers
Kicker 11PXI50.2 amplifier
- 2-channel amplifier and controller for iPod or iPhone
- 15 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (25 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- works in any vehicle with a 12-volt charging system
- 6-foot cable with Apple®-certified dock
- auxiliary input and outputs
- back-lit blue LED wired remote with large rubber buttons
- 12-gauge power and ground wires and a 10-amp in-line fuse recommended
- 5-11/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 3-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
Kicker KM6LW marine speakers
- 2-way 6-1/2" 4-ohm speakers (two pairs)
- blue LED grilles
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- sealed motor structure and locking terminal covers
- 1/2" PEI film balanced dome tweeter
- power range: 2-65 watts RMS (195 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB mounting depth: 2-7/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee