Apple Lightning™-to-HDMI Bundle
Connect select Apple® devices to an HDMI-compatible display
Item #: 700APLIGHT
This item is no longer available.
This Apple Lightning-to-HDMI Bundle lets you make the most out of your Apple device's audio/video capabilities. The bundle contains an Apple Lightning-to-HDMI adapter, an Apple Lightning-to-USB cable, and a 4-foot Planet Waves HDMI cable. Connect these cables to your HDMI-compatible car receiver or TV, and you'll see whatever's on your Apple device's screen in full HD resolution on your big screen.
For more than just movies
Need to display presentations from your iPad® in a conference setting? Can't wait to use your iPhone® to access your new in-dash receiver's app mode? This bundle is the only way to make that stuff happen, and the included 4-foot, high-quality HDMI cable gives you plenty of slack for most wiring scenarios.
- bundle includes Apple lightning to HDMI Adapter, 41" Apple Lightning to USB cable, and Planet Waves 4' HDMI cable
- compatible with iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPad 4/mini/Air, and iPod touch (5th gen)
- supports mirroring of select Apple device screens allowing display of video, apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more
- USB connection charges of your Apple device
- HDMI connection supports video resolution up to 1080p
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why would I need an iPod® adapter?
An iPod adapter allows you to connect your iPod to your car stereo, then access your playlists with your stereo's controls - a great idea for several reasons. One, you can scroll through your song titles on your stereo's larger display, instead of squinting down at your iPod. Two, you can route the adapter cable to your glove compartment or center console, so your iPod stays safely out of sight. Three, the iPod adapter keeps your iPod fully charged, so it's ready to rock when you leave your car. And last of all, some adapters bypass your iPod's internal digital-to-analog converter, using your stereo's superior DAC to turn your files back into music.
Apple Lightning™-to-HDMI Bundle Reviews
What's in the box?
- 4' HDMI cable
- iPod/iPhone digital AV adapter (male 8-pin Lightning connector on one end and a female 8-pin Lighnting connector + female HDMI connector on other end)
- 41" Apple lightning-to-USB cable (w/ a male USB type-A connector on one end and a male Apple lightning connector on other end)
- Apple One Year Limited Warranty booklet
- Certification/Compliance information
Features and Specs
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Lightning Digital AV Adapter: This Apple Lightning to HDMI Bundle will route a digital audio/video signal from your iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPhone 5/5C/5S, or iPod touch (5th gen) to your HDMI-compatible in-dash head unit, home receiver, or flat-panel TV. The Apple Lightning to HDMI Bundle supports mirroring of what is displayed on your Apple device screen; including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more. It also outputs video content; such as movies, TV shows, captured video to your TV in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach the included Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the Lightning connector on your iPod/iPhone/iPad device and then to your HDMI-compatible car stereo or home audio/video component via the included Planet Waves 4' HDMI cable. The included Apple Lightning-to-USB cable connects between the Apple Digital AV adapter and the USB port on your component in order to charge your iPod/iPhone device.
Compatibility: This Apple Lightning to HDMI Bundle is compatible with the following iPods, iPhones, and iPads (as of 5/20/2014).
|Touch (5th gen)||iPhone 5||iPad 4|
|iPhone 5C||iPad mini|
|iPhone 5S||iPad Air|
Quality Construction: The Planet Waves E Series HDMI cable is made under strict manufacturing tolerances. The Planet Waves HDMI cable offers the following features.
- Advanced conductor construction to maximize 8-channels of digital audio signals and a pure digital video signal.
- 100% shielded to prevent unwanted noise or interference.
- Gold-plated connectors for excellent signal transfer.
- Molded strain relief for long-lasting reliability.
- Flexible Jacket for easier cable routing and installation.
Our Product Research Team
1 question already asked
yes it takes all three. the hdmi and light to USB go to the radio. they will connect the radio to the ipod/iPhone digital adapter that uses lightning. the radio will have to have hdmi input on it for use of this kit they are radio specif [ troy Mar 18, 2015 ]
this kit is for i phone 5 or 6 to connect to a newer high-end pioneer or kenwood stereo that has app mode on it it will let you use the apps form your phone on your stereo they have a list of app that will be use able [ troy Mar 18, 2015 ]
It connects to the radio to get functionality from your phone to the stereo. What you see on your iPhone you see on your stereo display, also lets you runn all yout apps from your phone to your stereo. Hope this helps [ DAVID Mar 18, 2015 ]