Our take on the Zoom H6 Recording Bundle
If you use a DSLR camera to shoot video, you'll want to ensure you're capturing audio that's as clear as your images. This bundle includes everything you need for recording high-quality audio for news-gathering or other location videography. It can transform your DSLR camera into a seriously powerful tool for pro-quality audio and video. Here's what you get:
The Zoom H6 Handy with the included SGH-6 shotgun mic installed for capturing high-quality, directional audio.
The Zoom H6 is a portable six-track studio with swappable mic modules and lots of advanced features. A modular microphone system allows you to swap out the installed stereo condenser microphone capsule for the included mid-side microphone or shotgun mic. There are four combination inputs for XLR or 1/4" balanced cables, each with its own gain control knob and pad. That means you can record 4 separate tracks in addition to the stereo tracks captured by the mics, for 6-track simultaneous recording. There are on-board mixing and editing options, and you can connect it to your computer for post-production editing. Send audio to your camera with the 1/8" line output and use the headphone jack for monitoring.
This hyperdirectional microphone attaches to the top of the H6 recorder. It's great for capturing interviews, dialogue in a theater production, or on-the-scene reporting for TV or radio. Three internal microphones create a super-cardioid polar pattern at a shorter length than most shotgun mics. It has a rotary gain dial and comes with a hairy windscreen.
This accessory pack for the Zoom H6 recorder includes a pro-quality hairy windscreen for the stereo mic capsule, to limit noise from wind when you're recording outdoors. There's also a wired remote control, and an AC adapter.
This adapter lets you connect the Zoom H6 recorder to your DSLR camera for video and audio recording in a single rig.
The OSN OS900 offers fluid panning for smooth video recording.
This tripod is ideal for video shooting with its three-way "fluid effect" panhead designed to smooth out camera motion. Adjust the height of the center column with the geared crank. The three-section aluminum legs give you more adjustment options.
This roomy bag has plenty of space for your DSLR camera and lenses. The padded interior features an adjustable internal divider, so you can fit it to your gear. The lid has a secure zipper as well as a Velcro tab for fast access to your camera. Dual side pockets, a front zippered pocket, and internal mesh pockets provide plenty of room for storing all your accessories.
This memory card features a Class 10 speed rating. Use it to expand the memory of the Zoom H6 recorder for capturing hours of audio.
Zoom H6 Handy six-track digital recorder
- 6-track simultaneous recording
- swappable XY and MS (Mid-Side) microphone capsules for high-quality stereo recording
- 4 balanced mic/line inputs with phantom power for use with dynamic/condenser microphones and line-level signals
- USB 2.0 port for use as an interface with a PC, Mac, or iPad (requires Camera Connection Kit, not included, for connection to iPad)
- overdub recording mode for additional recording alongside a previously recorded take
- rotary gain controls with -20dB pad for all inputs
- built-in mixer lets you create a stereo mix from multitrack recordings
- built-in limiter, compressor, and low-cut filter
- records to WAV and MP3 files
- headphone jack and built-in speaker for playback and monitoring
- includes 2GB SD card (installed), windscreen, USB cable, protective case, 4 "AA" batteries, and Cubase LE recording software (DVD-ROM)
- 3-1/8"W x 8-7/16"H x 1-7/8"D (with XY mic capsule installed)
- weight: 14.5 oz. (with XY mic capsule installed)
- warranty: 1 year
Zoom SGH-6 shotgun microphone capsule
- 3 internal microphones with digital signal processing capability
- super-cardioid polar pattern for highly directional recording
- includes hairy windscreen
- warranty: 1 year
Zoom HS-1 hot shoe mount adapter
- connects the Zoom H6 recorder to your DSLR camera's hot shoe
- warranty: 60 days
OSN OS900 heavy-duty tripod
- supports digital still and video cameras weighing up to 7 lbs.
- maximum height: 64-1/4"
- 3-way fluid effect panhead for smooth camera movements
- heavy-duty 3-section aluminum legs with quick lever leg locks
- retracted length: 25-1/2"
- weight: 3.2 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
Lowepro Edit 130 camera bag
- water-resistant microfiber and nylon construction
- padded interior with adjustable divider and soft, protective lining
- internal dimensions: 8-1/8"W x 4-1/8"H x 3"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
Monster Digital 4GB Micro SDHC memory card
- Class 10 speed rating for worry-free capture of full HD 1080p video and high-resolution audio
- fits micro and standard SD card slots (adapter included)
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee