When it comes to bass, NHT's top-of-the-line powered subwoofer leaves nothing to the imagination: You'll hear (and feel) it all with the impressive SubTwo! Dual 10" long-throw woofers in an acoustic suspension enclosure plus 500 watts of built-in Bob Carver/Sunfire® amplification produce clean, effortless bass down to 21 Hz.
A separate rack-width controller lets you fine-tune the SubTwo for perfect sonic integration with the rest of your system it includes variable controls for crossover, bass boost, and gain, plus switching between "Music" and "Home Theater" modes for optimum performance with any source. The controller can even operate a second powered SubTwo enclosure (available separately) for stereo subwoofer performance.
- 500-watt amp
- frequency response 21-180 Hz (±3dB)
- continuously variable 40-180 Hz low-pass crossover
- continuously variable 40-120 Hz high-pass crossover for preamp output, 100 Hz for speaker-level output
- acoustic suspension design
- high-gloss black laminate finish
- subwoofer: 27"H x 13"W x 16"D
- controller: 16"W x 2"H x 8"D
- warranty: 5 years driver, 1 year amp and controller