Overview: The Boyo VTM7000Q is a 7" touchscreen LCD monitor with an
included metal mounting bracket and plastic hood. It can accept video and audio
signal from up to 4 cameras, plus an extra A/V input for use with a portable
video device or game console. Using the on-screen menu, you can configure the
monitor to display video from up to 4 cameras. The monitor comes with a metal
mounting bracket for dash or ceiling mounting.
7" TFT Touchscreen Monitor: The VTM7000Q's 7" LCD monitor has a
resolution of 1440 (W) x 234 (H), and an aspect ratio of 16:9. The monitor's
touchscreen technology allows you to select the input as well as maneuver
through the on-screen menu by touching specific areas of the screen.
Monitor Mount: The monitor is designed to be mounted into the sturdy
metal mounting bracket (supplied). The mount can be attached to the vehicle's
dash for an upright display or on the ceiling for a hanging mount. Two knobs on
either side of the monitor allow the screen to be adjusted to any angle. A black
plastic hood shades the screen on three sides to prevent sunlight from shining
on the screen.
Camera Inputs: The monitor supports up to 4 CCD camera inputs, and
allows you to display any one, two, three, or all four images at once. Three of
the cameras have a signal trigger which automatically displays that camera's
image when the trigger receives a signal. These triggers allow you to see the
rear view (triggered by putting the vehicle in reverse) and either of the two
side views (triggered by a signal from the left or right direction lights).
A/V Input: An extra RCA audio/video input is provided for use with a
multimedia device, such as a portable DVD, VCR, or game console. The safety
lockout feature only allows images for this input to be viewed when the parking
brake is engaged.
A/V and Camera Outputs: The VTM7000Q provides a "live" video and audio
output, plus a second video output for a camera, for use for video recording, a
second monitor, or other device. You can select the source of the Camera output
in the camera menu.
Menu: The menu allows you to adjust the following:
- Screen Menu:
- Brightness: Adjust overall picture shade and brightness of
TFT display (0-100)
- Contrast: Adjust contrast level of the display (0-100)
- Saturation: Adjust color saturation of the display (0-100)
- Hue: Adjust picture tint of the display (0-100)
- Auto Day/Night: When activated, the monitor uses built-in
sensor to automatically adjust brightness
- Dir Image: Select triple, double, or single images to be
displayed when the vehicle turns left or right
- Rear Setup: Select image displayed when vehicle placed in
reverse gear [Rear camera only (R), Rear camera + left or right camera (R+A,
R+B), Rear camera + left and right camera (R + A + B)]
- Display Menu:
- Display: When turned on, the source of the video input
appears on screen (i.e. "A", "B", "R").
- Distance Gauge: When vehicle is in reverse gear, a distance
gauge appears on screen.
- OSD Lock: When activated, the on-screen display's settings
are blocked from unauthorized use.
- Camera Menu:
- Mirror: Allows you to select mirror image or normal image for
- Jump: Configures the images displayed when Jump button
pressed (select number and source of images)
- Camera Out: Configures the source of the video output to
recorder, monitor, or other device (select Quad, A, B, C, or R cameras)
- Factory Setting Menu:
- Recall: recalls factory default settings
- Time Out: When using split screen under Jump mode setting,
the time back to split screen after touched for desired camera screen.
Set time out value (0 to 100 seconds)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.