Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
This On-Q module allows you to access Internet and data services from as many as six rooms using a router or switch in a central location. It mounts in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure using the included bracket.
The 6-port network module also provides the flexibility to modify your structured wiring system in the future, without the hassle of rewiring your home. If you want to repurpose a room's CAT-5e connection for another application, such as a security camera or multi-room audio system, you can connect the corresponding port on this panel to a different module in your On-Q enclosure.
- On-Q part # AC1000
- distributes Internet and data services via CAT-5e cable to as many as six rooms
- features six RJ-45 connectors
- mounting bracket included
- installs in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
On-Q 6-port Network Module Reviews
What's in the box?
- One box that contains one 6-port Network Interface
- Metal mounting bracket
- and 6 WP3450-BK RJ45 connector packages.
- Each WP3450-BK package includes:
- Black keystone insert with RJ-45 connector on one end and punchdown type terminal on the other end
- Clear plastic wire retention cap
- Instruction/Installation sheet
Product Overview: The On-Q AC1000 6 Port Network Interface Module provides a convenient structured interconnect for residential networking applications. The module has 6 ports for the supplied Cat 5e rated RJ45 keystone inserts. Each insert has a 8 punchdown style contacts for hardwiring. Once the RJ45 inserts have been punched down into the inserts, the interface is ready to be installed in the metal bracket for mounting into a standard On-Q enclosure.