- On-Q part # AC1009-01
- for use with single-gang openings for products such as wall plate outlets and volume controls
- open back and integrated cable management system provide easy cable connections
- heavy, continuous nail guides
- side stabilizer keeps tabs aligned with stud
- not for use with A/C power applications
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box?
- Single gang low voltage bracket for new construction (with pre-mounted nails)
Product Overview: This On-Q single-gang wall bracket is
designed to accommodate in-wall low voltage electronic devices and terminals. It
has two pre-mounted nails for use with new construction only. The bracket has
molded-in reinforcement ribs to minimizing the racking caused by irregular
Box Dimensions: This single-gang wall bracket is 4" high, 2"
wide, and 1.5" deep.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our Review Guidelines for more information.
Questions & Answers Ask the community. Share your knowledge.