- On-Q part # AC1010-03
- for use with triple-gang openings for products such as wall plate outlets and volume controls
- open back and integrated cable management system provide easy cable connections
- metallic swing brackets clamp bracket in place
- side stabilizer keeps tabs aligned with stud
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box?
- Triple gang low voltage bracket for existing construction (with pre-mounted metallic swing brackets)
Product Overview: This On-Q triple-gang retrofit wall
bracket is designed to accommodate in-wall low voltage electronic devices and
terminals. It is designed for use with existing construction only. The bracket
has molded-in reinforcement ribs to minimizing the racking caused by irregular
drywall openings. It also includes four large metallic swing brackets to ensure a
solid mount and resist pullouts.
Box Dimensions: This triple-gang wall bracket is 4" high, 6"
wide, and 1.5" deep.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our Review Guidelines for more information.
Questions & Answers Ask the community. Share your knowledge.