Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
On-Q Selective Call Patio Unit (White)
Our take on the On-Q Selective Call Patio Unit (White) by Crutchfield's Tara W.
On-Q's Selective Call intercom system lets you talk with family and friends throughout your home. Add this weatherproof patio unit to communicate with the rest of the house from your backyard get highlights from the game as you grill or ask family members to bring out towels for the pool. The patio unit attaches to the Selective Call back box and installs in a standard weatherproof dual-gang electrical box (both sold separately). It connects to the Selective Call distribution module with a single pull of CAT-5e cable.
What's in the Box:
- White Selective Call Intercom Patio Unit
- Rubber gasket
- Metal mounting bracket
- 4 Screws (Length=1.25")
- 1/16" Hex key
- Instruction/Installation sheet
- On-Q part # IC5004-WH
- patio unit for On-Q Selective Call intercom system
- talk buttons let you communicate with other room and door units
- volume up and down controls
- attaches to On-Q Selective Call back box and installs in a standard weatherproof dual-gang electrical box
- connects to required Selective Call intercom distribution module via CAT-5e cable
- 4-9/16"W x 5-1/16"H x 1-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Overview: The On-Q IR5004 Selective Call Intercom Patio Unit is weather-resistant for outdoor use, and supports responding to a selective call, initiating a page within the house, local control of the mute and monitor functions, and the ability to talk to a Door Unit. The Patio Unit has a built-in high quality speaker and microphone for superior sound quality. The unit fits into a dual gang box that mounts within an outdoor weatherproof box. (A surface-mount box is available from On-Q for unique or retrofit installations.) The door unit connects, via Cat 5 cable (RJ-45 connection), to any of the eight Room, Patio, or Door Unit jacks on the Intercom module.
Controls: The IR5004 Intercom Patio Unit has the following controls and indicators:
- Talk: A press-to-talk button for communicating with other room units.
- Door: A press-to-talk button for communicating with the last door unit that rang its door tone.
- Monitor: When pressed, it activates or deactivates the monitor, and opens/closes microphone.
- Mute: Toggles between Mute active and inactive
- Volume: Separate + and - buttons to increase or decrease speaker volume (10 total levels)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.