Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
This On-Q input module lets you connect up to three audio sources from a central location to to your lyriQ multi-room audio system. The input module sends music signals to an enclosure-mounted audio distribution module, which in turn sends the signals to different rooms or areas of your house. The input module also transmits IR (infrared) control signals that allow remote operation of source components from lryiQ amplified keypads and universal remotes located in your listening rooms.
- On-Q part # F7428
- allows connection of up to three audio sources via RCA line-level inputs
- individual gain control for each set of RCA inputs for balancing system output
- converts line-level audio and control signals to CAT-5
- RJ-45 output jacks
- connects to an On-Q 4-source/8-room distribution module via CAT-5 cable
- can be added to existing lyriQ audio components to expand a single source system into a multi-source system
- three outputs for connecting IR (infrared) emitters to operate source components from remote keypads
- one IR target input for control of a source component in a hideaway entertainment center
- switchable 56k IR filter for emitter 3 output
- 1-1/2"H x 5-1/4"W x 2-5/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
OnQ lyriQ Triple-source Audio Input Module Reviews
What's in the box?
- Triple source input unit
- Instruction/Installation sheet
Product Overview: The On-Q F7428 lyriQ Triple-Source Input Unit converts and sends line-level audio from up to three components to an audio distribution module via Cat 5e cable. In addition to the stereo RCA patch cords, you can connect up to 3 IR emitters (717F7425) and an IR target (717F7426). Each input has a variable gain control to allow you to even up the level of each source. The unit has two RJ45 jacks for an A and B output via Cat 5e cable to a Distribution Module (such as the AU1002).