Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
On-Q's inQuire intercom system lets you talk with family and friends throughout your home. Add this weatherproof patio unit to the intercom module and main console to communicate with the rest of the house from your backyard take orders at the grill or remind your loved ones to bring sunscreen and towels to the pool. The patio unit installs in a standard weatherproof dual-gang electrical box and connects to the intercom module with a single pull of CAT-5 cable.
- On-Q part # F7641-WH
- patio unit for On-Q inQuire intercom system
- talk buttons let you communicate with other room and door units
- volume up and down controls
- installs in a standard weatherproof 2-gang electrical box
- connects to required intercom module via CAT-5 cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
On-Q inQuire Patio Intercom Unit Reviews
What's in the box?
- White metal intercom patio unit
- 4 Painted head screws (Length=1")
- Rubber gasket
- Instruction/Installation sheet
Overview: The On-Q F7641 Intercom Patio Unit is a weather-resistant version of the indoor Room Unit with all of the same features, except that it doesn't support the door release. It offers local control of the mute and monitor functions, the ability to talk to a Door Unit, a 10-step volume control, and a separate microphone and speaker. The unit fits into a dual gang box that mounts within an outdoor weatherproof box. (A surface-mount box is available from On-Q for unique or retrofit installations.) The door unit connects to the On-Q inQuire 1000 intercom system via Cat 5 cable (110 type punchdown connection).
Controls: The F7641 Intercom Patio Unit has the following controls and indicators:
- Talk: A press-to-talk button for communicating with other room units.
- Answer: This LED indicates that the Patio Unit microphone is active.
- Door: A press-to-talk button for communicating with a door unit.
- Monitor: When pressed, it activates or deactivates the monitor, and opens/closes microphone. (LED lights when Monitor active)
- Mute: Toggles between Mute active and inactive (LED lights when Mute active)
- Volume: Separate + and - buttons to increase or decrease speaker volume (10 total levels)