Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
- On-Q part # F7809
- kit includes Trio bracket and cover, 1 x 4 video module, and 4 x 12 phone module
- 1 x 4 video module:
- distributes cable or over-the-air television signals to as many as four TVs
- F-type coaxial connectors (1 in/4 out)
- 4 x 12 phone module:
- distributes telecom communications for as many as twelve outlets
- 110-style punchdown blocks for easy termination (4 lines in/12 lines out)
- Trio bracket and cover:
- surface-mounts on plywood backboard for easy retrofit installation
- dimensions: 4-7/8"W x 11-5/8"H x 4-13/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
On-Q Trio Home Network Kit Reviews
What's in the box?
- Interactive home network hub
- Plastic cover
- 2 Mounting screws
- 2 Wall-anchors
- Owner's Manual
- Installation note
Overview: The Home Network Kit (F7809) features a 1 x 4 way audio/video splitter and a 4 x 12 way phone module. The video module allows you to distribute cable or over-the-air television signals to up to four TVs in your home, while the phone module sends up to four different telephone lines to twelve outlets of your house.
1 x 4 Audio/Video Splitter: The 1 x 4 Enhanced Video Splitter/Combiner lets you split a single video signal into 4 or combine multiple video signals into one output. The unit has one female F-type connector input and 4 female F-type connector outputs. The audio/video features a wide 5-1000 MHz (1 GHz) bandwidth. The splitter/combiner snaps into the supplied metal mounting bracket, and is ready for mounting into an On-Q enclosure.
- Surge Protection: The 1 x 4 audio/video splitter provides 6kV ring wave surge protection.
- Specifications Table:
|Frequency||Insertion Loss||Isolation||Input Return Loss||Output Return Loss|
|5-14 MHz||6.8 dB||25 dB||22 dB||22 dB|
|14-40 MHz||6.8 dB||40 dB||22 dB||38 dB|
|40-200 MHz||7.0 dB||35 dB||22 dB||28 dB|
|200-550 MHz||7.2 dB||28 dB||22 dB||25 dB|
|550-750 MHz||7.4 dB||26 dB||22 dB||22 dB|
|750-1000 MHz||7.8 dB||24 dB||22 dB||22 dB|
4 x 12 Phone Module: The 4 x 12 Phone Module allows four incoming residential telephone lines to be distributed to as many as twelve different locations throughout your home or office. Each telephone tap is then capable of accessing up to four possible lines. The Phone Module consists of the following RJ-45 connections.
- Line In: The incoming lines from your local phone company are carried form your service entrance through a single incoming Category 5 wire, connected to this jack.
- Line Outs: The twelve line outputs provide flexibility for multiple phones and phone lines in each location of your home.
- Line Seizure: This port can be used by a home security system to seize your primary phone line to make an emergency call.
Blank Panel: The F7809 Home Network Kit features a removable blank panel which allows you to add addition module, such ad a camera, computer network, home office, audio distribution, or power distribution module.
Mounting: The Home Network Kit (F7809) features two rear-panel, key-hole mounting slots so you can mount the unit on your wall using the supplied hardware. The Home Network Kit also features a plastic cover plate to hide your connections for a clean, professional looking installation.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.