Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Use this weatherproof temperature sensor with a Sensaphone remote monitoring system. It triggers an alarm when the air temperature falls below or rises above customizable limits. The sensor connects to your Sensaphone system with the attached 12-foot wire and comes with mounting hardware.
- for use with Sensaphone remote monitoring systems
- connects to Model 400, Model 800, or Model 1800 using the attached 12' wire
- triggers alarm when temperature falls below or rises above customizable limits
- temperature range of -20°F to 150°F
- includes mounting hardware
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Sensaphone Weatherproof Temperature Sensor Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
What's in the box?
- Weatherproof temperature probe with attached 12' wire terminated by bare wire
- Mounting screw
Overview: The Sensaphone FGD-0101 is a small, sealed, general purpose 2.8k temperature probe for indoor or outdoor use. The FGD-0101 features an attached 12 feet of 24 gauge wire to connect to your Sensaphone monitoring unit and comes with mounting hardware.