Tuner: The AM/FM tuner can store up to 30 FM and 30 AM
presets. The tuner also features RDS (Radio Data System); a service used by
some radio stations to transmit data other than the audio signal (program
type, text information, traffic announcements, etc).
Timer: A clock is built into the C 715 and it offers several
timer functions. The on/off timer can be set to occur once or daily and play any
source (although it won't turn on or start an external source). The timer can also
record (once or daily) to a connected USB device. The sleep timer automatically
turns the unit off after 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, or 90 minutes.
Front Panel Inputs:
- MP: 3.5mm mini-jack input labeled
MP (Media Player)
- USB: female Type-A USB port; play
MP3 or WMA files from a flash drive or HDD (formatted
as FAT 16 or FAT 32)
USB Recording: Any source playing on the C 715 can also be
recorded onto the connected USB device; record as MP3 (64, 96, 128, or 196 kbps)
or WMA (64, 96, or 128 kbps).
Disc Compatibility: The NAD C 715 can play CD, CD-R, and
MP3/WMA Playback: The C 715 supports playback of MP3 and WMA
files that have been recorded onto CD-R or CD-RW discs, or stored on a USB device.
Programming: When playing a CD or USB drive, up to 30 tracks
(files) can be programmed to play in any order.
- Speakers: the speaker binding posts
will accept single banana plugs, pin connectors, and bare
wire up to 12 gauge (NAD recommends 16 gauge minimum)
- Inputs: stereo RCA input jacks for
Aux, Video, and Tape
- Record Outputs: stereo RCA output
jacks for Video and Tape
- Subwoofer Out: single RCA preamp
- Digital Out: optical digital output;
outputs CD signal only
- Antenna Input:
- FM: threaded
- AM: spring
- Headphone: 1/8" headphone
- MP: 3.5mm mini-jack Media Player
- USB: female Type-A port
- Continuous Power: 25 watts x 2 into a
6Ω load, measured at 1 kHz, no more than 0.15% THD
- Dynamic Power: 28 watts x 2 into a
- Rated THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.15%
(at rated power output)
- 80 dB (A-weighted, ref 1 watt)
- 95 dB (A-weighted, ref 25 watts)
- Damping factor: >102 (ref 6Ω)
- Frequency response: 10 Hz-80 kHz (+1/-
- Input impedance: 27 kΩ
- Input sensitivity: 370 mV
- Tone control:
- Bass: +/-10dB
- Treble: +/-10dB
- Power Requirement: AC 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 9.92 lbs (4.5kg)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.