Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Use a circular polarizing filter with a compatible lens for clear, high-contrast photos when shooting outdoors in bright sunlight. This filter reduces the reflections on non-metallic surfaces, like water and glass. Rotate the adjustable ring until you see the desired effect in your viewfinder, and then snap a photo. You'll capture scenes with vivid, saturated colors.
A high-performance filter for digital cameras
Hoya's Pro 1 series of filters are specifically designed to improve the optical performance of your digital camera. A special multi-coating reduces the appearance of lens flare and ghosting. The filter's low-profile black almite frame and black-rimmed glass minimize reflections.
- glass lens filter
- fits most lenses with 77mm thread diameter
- reduces reflections on non-metallic surfaces
- increases contrast between objects
- adjustment ring provides a range of effects
- multi-layer coatings reduce ghost images and flare
- low-profile black almite frame and black-rimmed glass minimize reflections
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Hoya DMC Pro 1 Circular Polarizer Reviews
What's in the box?
- 77mm Circular polarizing filter
- Storage case
Overview: The HOYA PRO 1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter removes unwanted reflections by selecting which light rays enter the camera's lens (a camera angle of 30-degress from the reflecting surface is ideal for maximum effect). This increases color saturation, bringing better clarity and contrast, while leaving the overall color balance unaffected. The HOYA PRO 1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter offers the following key features.
- Digital Multi Coated: Greatly reduces lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
- Black Almite Frame: Black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame for reducing reflection.
- Black Rimmed Glass: Black rimmed glass reduces light reflection around the filter edge.
- Low Profile Frame: Ultra-thin filter frame to help avoid vignetting on super wide-angle lenses.
- Knurling Edge Frame: Equipped with a knurling edge for easy attachment and removal.
- UV Protected Case: Filter storage case is UV protected to further lengthen the life of the filter.
Note: This filter fits most lenses with a 77mm thread diameter.