Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Lowepro Magnum 400 AW
Pro-style DSLR camera bag
Item #: 766LP36054
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $259.99
Our take on the Lowepro Magnum 400 AW by Crutchfield's David Brown
Lowepro has been designing rugged, versatile camera bags since 1976. Their Magnum 400 AW is a direct descendant of that original bag, designed to meet the demands of working photographers. This roomy, all-weather case can hold multiple pro DSLR camera bodies and lenses in addition to numerous accessories, with external and internal zippered pockets designed for memory cards, manuals, cables and chargers. The main compartment utilizes locking zippers and a rain-flap lid to provide extra protection for your gear, while the sturdy molded base provides a stable foundation ideal for stacking onto other bags or cases.
You don't always have perfect weather for an outdoor shoot. So be prepared with the Magnum 400 AW's built-in All-Weather Cover™, which protects your cameras from rain, snow, dirt and dust. Just pull over the cover, sling this bag over your shoulder, and you'll be ready to brave the elements with no worries. There's also a trolley sleeve and removable handcart straps for attaching this durable bag to rolling luggage or larger bags. Or use the Magnum's SlipLock™ loops to attach smaller cases and pouches for further expansion. There's no shortage of options here for pros and serious hobbyists with serious gear.
- holds up to 2 pro DSLRs with attached lenses (70-200, F2.8), 6-8 lenses and accessories
- built-in All-Weather Cover protects gear from rain and dirt
- 3 external zippered pockets
- premium molded base for sturdy protection and stability
- padded dividers for organizing and protecting gear
- 3 SlipLock loops for attaching optional cases and pouches
- removable accessory pouch
- locking zippers (locks not included)
- built-in microfiber LCD cloth
- sleeve for attaching to rolling luggage handle
- adjustable removable shoulder strap
- external dimensions: 17-5/16"W x 13-1/4"H x 13-7/16"D
- internal dimensions: 13-13/16"W x 11"H x 9-5/8"D
- weight: 5.4 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee