Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW (Orange)
High-capacity active-sport backpack for DSLR shooters
Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW (Orange) - Side entry camera compartment (camera and accessories not included)
Item #: 766LP36354
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $149.99
Our take on the Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW (Orange) by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
Out on the rock face
It's been a hard rappel to the perfect location for getting shots of the new free-climbing sensation. She's getting close to where you'll have the perfect background. Time to get your gear set.
Wow. It's a bad time to realize that you're going to have to completely reorient yourself to get at your camera. You know, if you had bought that Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW you'd be setting your focus right now. With a minimum of fuss, you can shed a shoulder strap and get to the side-access camera compartment while remaining secure and stable. You'll transition from "ready to move" to "ready to shoot" in moments.
Shooting active sports like mountain biking, trail running and snowboarding demands a lot of athletic performance from the camerapeople too. So you need a pack that not only keeps the gear you need tightly secured, but has room for lots of other essentials, like food, water, and a cell phone. The Photo Sport 200 is made for those challenges. The Ultra-Cinch camera chamber keeps your pro-sized DSLR camera, flash and kit zoom lens in a tight, padded environment, secured from bouncing about. The top-loading upper compartment has almost 14 liters of volume for other essentials you may need in the outdoors: hydration pack, hat, trail snack bars, nylon cord, you name it. The padded adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap, and waist belt ensure a comfortable carry.
The included all-weather (AW) cover will keep everything safe and dry during a sudden downpour.
What's in the Box:
- Orange/light gray camera backpack for DSLR
- Ultra-Cinch camera chamber securely fits a pro-sized DSLR camera with kit zoom lens and flash unit
- upper compartment features up to 13.9 liters of space for personal items like a jacket, ground cover, cell phone or keys
- all-weather (AW) cover keeps equipment safe and dry
- durable nylon/polyester construction
- zippered side flap provides safe, easy access to gear
- tightly padded interior keeps camera kit from bouncing in transit
- hideaway tripod mount for a portable tripod or DSLR video rig
- stow-away waist belt for easy travel
- mesh side pocket for a water bottle
- adjustable padded shoulder straps, padded mesh backpad, waistbelt, and sternum strap help distribute weight evenly
- external dimensions: 10-5/8"W x 19-5/16"H x 6-3/4"D
- camera compartment internal dimensions: 7-5/8"W x 9-1/16"H x 3-1/2"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW (Orange) Reviews
What's in the box?
- Orange/light gray camera backpack for DSLR
Overview: The Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW is designed for the adventure sports enthusiast. It weighs only 2.9 pounds, so you won't be weighed down by a bulky equipment bag. The backpack-style bag can handle a pro-sized DSLR with a kit lens and a flash unit. There is plenty of space for personal items, such as a hat, light jacket, water bottle, cell phone, etc. The built-in All-Weather cover protects your equipment from the elements, and tucks away when not in use.
- Materials: Black ultra-lightweight high performance exterior (with silver trim and reflective piping); silver nylon and polyester interior
- Pockets: Ultra-Cinch Camera Chamber protects camera gear in a padded and secure compartment (side access); top-loading upper compartment for personal items with drawstring closure and flap; zippered pocket on lid flap for small items; front stretch pocket for light jacket; dedicated hydration pocket provides storage and easy access to liquid from a 2 liter hydration reservoir (sold separately); side stretch pocket for water bottle; zippered pockets on both sides of the waist belt
- Divider: single flexible padded divider in main compartment
- Portability: wide adjustable, non-removable shoulder straps with long pads; waistbelt to evenly distribute the load, non-padded loop handle; molded back pad for increase airflow
- Closures: dual-zippered (with U-shaped pulls) main compartment with interior cinch; top compartment has interior drawstring closure and exterior flap with plastic clip closure; multiple attachment points for accessories
Internal Dimensions: The bag has the following internal dimensions:
- Camera Compartment: 7.7"W, 9.1"H, 3.5"D
- Top Compartment: 9.4"W, 20.9"H, 7.5"D
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.