Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
The handsome Lowepro Event Messenger 100 bag will carry your DSLR kit in style, while keeping everything safe and conveniently at hand. It can easily house your entire DSLR with attached lens, plus two extra lenses and a flash unit. And that's with plenty left over for associated accessories.
The padded shoulder strap lends solid comfort when you're fully loaded up. And the Dual-Mode Flap allows you to configure the kit for silent access (no hook and loop closure) or maximum security (hook and loop tabs engaged).
- built for a complete camera kit, with extra lens and accessories
- popular messenger bag style swings across body for easy access and easy carrying
- padded and adjustable dividers help you organize your kit in multiple ways
- dual-mode flap design goes from quiet work mode to maximum security mode by manipulating hook/loop fasteners
- spacious main compartment allows quick access to camera
- zippered front accessory pocket holds lens caps, memory cards, pens, chargers, and batteries
- two stretch side pockets for extra accessories or water bottle
- adjustable/removable padded shoulder strap with non-slip patch
- quick-grab carrying handle
- external dimensions: 8-3/4"W x 8-1/2"H x 5-1/2"D
- weight: 1.4 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Lowepro Event Messenger 100 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Lowepro Event Messenger 100 Camera Bag
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I bought this bag for my Fujifilm X-E1 setup. I had originally purchased the Lowepro Event Messenger 150 bag, but found it to be a little too large. I am keeping the 150 for those times when I want to take more stuff along, but the 100 is great for when I want to travel a little lighter. I can get in the camera with 35mm f1.4 lens attached, and extra 18-55mm zoom lens, two EF-X20 flashes, extra batteries for camera and flashes with chargers, and I still have a little room left over. The 100 hangs nicely by my side, is not too large, is unobtrusive, and is very comfortable. I highly recommend this bag. I have gone through a lot of bags over the years. This one is a keeper!
Pros: Choice of closures: buckle or Velcro. There are flaps that disable the Velcro, for those times when you don't want to make a tearing noise when opening the bag.
Cons: Could use a few more pockets.
What's in the box?
- Black/red camera bag for compact DSLR cameras
Overview: The Lowepro Event Messenger 100 is designed for compact DSLR cameras with compact zoom lens attached (most 18-55mm).
- Materials: Black/red nylon exterior; polyester and tricot interior
- Pockets: 1 dual-zippered front pocket, 2 stretch side pockets
- Divider: 2 large (vertical), 3 small (horizontal) padded dividers
- Portability: adjustable, non-removable shoulder strap; non-padded loop handle
- Closure: Dual-mode Flap with plastic clip or hook-and-loop fasteners
Internal Dimensions: The case has the following internal dimensions:
- Width: 7.9"
- Height: 6.6"
- Depth: 3.5"