Our take on the UpLift Axiom
Plenty of room to store components and accessories.
Keep your TV out of sight when not in use
Why let your TV clutter up your room? The Axiom TV lift cabinet has a powerful motorized lift to get it out of sight. When you're done watching TV, press a button on the included remote and your set lowers quietly and safely down into the back of the cabinet. Another button press, and your TV rises smoothly up out of Axiom, ready for your viewing pleasure.
A dependable lift mechanism
The Axiom can accommodate a TV with a maximum width of 54", and weighing up to 80 lbs. A rugged, heavy-duty rack and pinion lift comes pre-installed in the cabinet. Welded steel construction ensures solid support for your TV, and smooth and nearly silent lift motion.
Fine furniture craftsmanship
The Axiom has the look and feel of fine furniture — made of solid, domestic hardwood right here in the United States. The cabinet comes with a host of storage options, including three open compartments, two center drawers, and two spacious side compartments. These compartments feature doors with interchangeable panels. Use the solid wood panels to keep gear out of sight, or the cloth panels to let the sound of hidden speakers through.
Built-in remote control wiring
Keeping your home theater gear behind closed doors can make things look organized and uncluttered, but running all the wires necessary to control it can be a chore. That's why the Axiom comes with the necessary remote control infrared blasters and sensor pre-wired and installed. Even with the doors closed, you can control all your gear with whatever remotes you normally use.
- accommodates TVs up to 54" and weighing up to 80 lbs. (maximum TV dimension: 54"W x 32-3/4"H x 5"D)
- pre-installed heavy-duty motorized rack and pinion TV lift
- storage for 6 components
- built-in infrared control system
- quality cabinet construction
- made with solid domestic wood
- hand-applied rich tobacco finish
- cabinet top:
- left and right side accessory compartments (each)
- 2 adjustable shelves: 18"W x 7-1/16"H x 16"D (each)
- hinged door with interchangeable solid wood and speaker cloth panels
- left and right open compartments:
- middle center speaker open compartment
- 2 middle drawers
- dovetail joints for strength
- 13"W x 10-9/16"H x 16"D (each)
- wire management to keep cables out of sight
- ventilation to keep components cool
- remote control
- 62"W x 39"H x 28"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- ships assembled