Our take on the UpLift Banyan Creek-XL
The Banyan Creek-XL can easily hold 6 components and more. Note the double-hinged outer doors.
Keep your TV out of sight when not in use
If you have a large flat-panel TV, you might not want its big, blank screen being a major feature of your room's décor. With the Banyan Creek-XL TV lift cabinet, that's not a problem.
This quality-built cabinet has a powerful motorized lift fitted with a TV mount. At a touch of the included remote control, your flat-panel display descends smoothly and quietly into the cabinet, and the top closes over it. Your TV stand is now simply another beautiful piece of furniture in your room.
A dependable lift mechanism
The Banyan Creek-XL can accommodate a TV with a maximum width of 60". A rugged, heavy-duty rack and pinion lift comes pre-installed in the cabinet. Welded steel construction ensures solid support for your TV, and smooth and nearly silent lift motion.
Fine furniture craftsmanship
This cabinet has the lookand feel of a vintage Edwardian sideboard, with three spacious compartments behind hinged doors. The two outer doors are double-hinged, to allow greater access. The cabinet is built from hand-selected hardwood and mahogany veneers. Hand-layered stain is carefully applied to give the Banyon Creek-XL a lusterous and scratch-resistant finish.
The doors come with interchangeable wood and speaker cloth panels. (Speaker cloth panels shown)
Room for your system
You can easily store up to six components in the right and left compartments. Each compartment features two adjustable shelves with space for cable connections. The center compartment also has two adjustable shelves, and room for a small center channel speaker. And the doors come with interchangeable solid wood and speaker cloth panels.
Built-in remote control wiring
Keeping your home theater gear behind closed doors can make things look organized and uncluttered, but running all the wires necessary to control it can be a chore. That's why the Banyon Creek-XL comes with the necessary remote control infrared blasters and sensor pre-wired and installed. Even with the doors closed, you can control all your gear with whatever remotes you normally use.
- accommodates TVs up to 60" and weighing up to 80 lbs. (maximum TV dimension: 60"W x 34-3/4"H x 9-1/2"D)
- pre-installed heavy-duty motorized rack and pinion TV lift
- storage for 6 components
- built-in infrared control system
- made with solid hardwood and mahogany veneers
- hand-applied stain
- cabinet top:
- usable surface area in front of TV lift compartment: 65-1/2"W x 8-1/8""D
- left and right side component compartments (each):
- 2 adjustable shelves
- enclosure dimensions: 21-5/8"W x 17"H x 16-1/4"D
- double-hinged door
- center accessory compartment:
- 2 adjustable shelves
- enclosure dimensions: 17"W x 17"H x 16-1/4"D
- hinged door
- interchangeable wood and speaker cloth door panels
- wire management to keep cables out of sight
- ventilation to keep components cool
- remote control
- 65-1/2"W x 42"H x 29"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee