Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Hidden motorized lift cabinet for TVs up to 59" wide
Item #: 784CONCORD
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $2,899.00
Our take on the UpLift Concord by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Keep your TV out of sight when not in use
The Concord TV lift cabinet lets you can keep your TV hidden when you don't need it. Inside this quality-built cabinet is a powerful motorized lift fitted with a TV mount. At a touch of the included remote control, the top opens up and your flat-panel TV rises smoothly and quietly out of the cabinet, ready for viewing.
A dependable lift mechanism
The Concord can accommodate a TV up to 59" wide, and weighing up to 80 lbs. A rugged, heavy-duty rack and pinion lift comes pre-installed in the cabinet. Welded steel construction ensures solid support for your TV, and smooth and nearly silent lift motion.
The Concord is a handsome piece of furniture in its own right, emulating the look of a vintage 19th century map case. It's built in the United States with solid maple wood. Hand-layered espresso stain give the cabinet a lusterous finish. And it's sealed with a scratch-resistant topcoat to protect it.
Room for your system
Two spacious compartments with hinged doors provide storage for your components and accessories. The doors feature interchangeable panels of hardwood and speaker cloth. Each compartment features two adjustable shelves with space in the back for cable connections. Three center drawers provide storage for your DVDs, video games, headphones, and other accessories. A large horizontal open compartment can easily hold a sound bar, center channel speaker, or even additional components.
Built-in remote control wiring
Keeping your home theater gear behind closed doors can make things look organized and uncluttered, but running all the wires necessary to control it can be a chore. Not with the Concord. It comes with the necessary remote control infrared blasters and sensor pre-wired and installed. Even with the doors closed, you can control all your gear with whatever remotes you normally use.
- accommodates TVs up to 59" wide (maximum TV dimension: 59"W x 34-1/4"H x 4-3/4"D)
- pre-installed heavy-duty motorized rack and pinion TV lift
- storage for 6 or more components
- quality cabinet construction
- made in the USA
- made with solid maple wood
- hand applied espresso stain
- built-in infrared control system
- cabinet top:
- usable surface area in front of TV compartment: 61-1/4"W x 16"D
- left and right side compartments (each)
- 3 shelves, 2 are adjustable
- interchangeable solid wood and speaker cloth door panels
- open compartment for center channel speaker
- enclosure dimensions: 56-3/8"W x 7-1/4"H x 16-3/4"D
- 3 center accessory drawers
- drawer interior dimensions (each): 15-3/4"W x 6-3/8"H x 14-3/4"D
- wire channels to conceal and organize your cables
- allows ventilation to keep components cool
- 61-1/4"W x 40-12"H x 28"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- ships assembled just attach knobs and handles