Our take on the UpLift Crystal Pointe
A pre-installed infrared system sends commands from your remote to your components stored in the bottom drawers.
Keep your TV out of sight when not in use
Having a TV at the foot of your bed or in the middle of your room can make for convenient viewing — except when you're not watching it, Then it's just in the way. The Crystal Pointe TV lift cabinet solves that problem with a powerful motorized lift. When you're done watching TV, a button press on the included remote and lowers your set quietly and safely down into the cabinet. Another button press, and your TV rises up smoothly, ready for your viewing pleasure. And the cabinet is finished on all sides, so it'll look good whether it's against a wall or standing free in your room.
A dependable lift mechanism
The Crystal Pointe can accommodate a TV with a maximum width of 44-1/2”, and weighing up to 130 lbs. A rugged, heavy-duty rack and pinion lift comes pre-installed in the cabinet. Welded steel construction ensures solid support for your TV, and smooth and nearly silent lift motion.
You can access your components either from the front or back of the cabinet, expanding your placement options.
Built-in remote control wiring
The Crystal Pointe has the look and feel of fine furniture — made of solid, domestic hardwood with mahogany veneers. The cabinet features two component drawers at its base, with flip-down panels on both the front and back. That means you can place the cabinet against your bedstead or against a wall and still access your components either way.
And don't worry about having to aim your remote at the floor or having to face the back of the cabinet to operate your system. The Crystal Pointe comes with an infrared repeater systempre-wired and installed. Just aim your remote at the screen to control your TV or connected components.
- accommodates TVs up to 44-1/2" and weighing up to 130 lbs. (maximum TV dimensions: 44-1/2"W x 28"H x 6-1/4"D)
- pre-installed heavy-duty motorized rack and pinion TV lift
- storage for 2 components
- built-in infrared control system
- quality cabinet construction
- made with solid domestic wood and mahogany veneers
- cabinet top:
- usable surface area in front of TV lift compartment: 45"W x 12-3/4""D
- 2 component drawers:
- can be accessed from front or back of cabinet
- 18-3/8"W x 3-7/8"H x 13-5/8"D (each)
- wire management to keep cables out of sight
- ventilation to keep components cool
- remote control
- 50"W x 40"H x 18"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- ships assembled