Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Hidden motorized lift cabinet for TVs up to 56" wide
Item #: 784CRAFTSM
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $2,399.00
Our take on the UpLift Craftsman by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Keep your TV out of sight when not in use
With the Craftsman TV lift cabinet, you can keep your TV hidden when you don't need it. Inside this quality-built cabinet is a powerful motorized lift fitted with a TV mount. At a touch of the included remote control, the top opens up and your flat-panel TV rises smoothly and quietly out of the cabinet, ready for viewing.
A dependable lift mechanism
The Craftsman can accommodate a TV with a maximum width of 56", and weighing up to 80 lbs. A rugged, heavy-duty rack and pinion lift comes pre-installed in the cabinet. Welded steel construction ensures solid support for your TV, and smooth and nearly silent lift motion.
Fine furniture craftsmanship
The cabinet design is inspired by the Craftsman movement of the early 20th century. Its timeless simplicity fits in well with almost any décor. The cabinet is built from hand-selected oak hardwood and veneers. Hand-layered stain is carefully applied to give the Craftsman a lusterous and scratch-resistant finish.
Room for your system
Three spacious compartments with hinged doors provide storage for your components and accessories. The doors feature interchangeable panels of hardwood and speaker cloth. Each compartment features two adjustable shelves with space for cable connections.
A row of three drawers offers additional space to keep smaller accessories, such as remotes and headphones.
Built-in remote control wiring
Keeping your home theater gear behind closed doors can make things look organized and uncluttered, but running all the wires necessary to control it can be a chore. Not with the Craftsman. It comes with the necessary remote control infrared blasters and sensor pre-wired and installed. Even with the doors closed, you can control all your gear with whatever remotes you normally use.
- accommodates TVs up to 56" and weighing up to 80 lbs. (maximum TV dimension: 56"W x 32-3/4"H x 5"D)
- pre-installed heavy-duty motorized rack and pinion TV lift
- storage for 3 or more components
- built-in infrared control system
- made with solid oak and oak veneers
- hand-applied stain
- cabinet top:
- usable surface area in front of TV lift compartment: 66-1/4"W x 19-9/16"D
- accessory drawers
- left and right drawer interior dimensions: 15-1/4"W x 6"H x 14-1/4"D (each)
- center drawer interior dimensions: 17"W x 6"H x 14-1/4"D
- left and right side accessory compartments (each):
- 3 shelves, 2 are adjustable
- enclosure dimensions: 18-1/4"W x 21-5/8"H x 16-1/2"D
- center component compartment:
- 2 adjustable shelves
- enclosure dimensions: 19"W x 21-5/8"H x 16-1/2"D
- hinged doors with interchangeable wood and speaker cloth panels
- wire management to keep cables out of sight
- ventilation to keep components cool
- remote control
- 66-1/4"W x 39-1/4"H x 28-9/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee