Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
With the handsome Uplift Samuel cabinet, your TV is there when you want to watch it — and gone when you don't. Inside this beautifully made piece of furniture is a powerful motorized lift fitted with a TV mount and component shelf. At a touch of the remote control, the top of the cabinet opens up and your flat-panel display rises out smoothly.
A dependable lift mechanism
The Samuel can accommodate a TV with screen size of up to 46" and a maximum width of 45". A rugged, heavy-duty rack and pinion lift comes pre-installed in the cabinet. It includes a mount for your TV, and space for two components. There's room in the back of the compartment for the connecting cables, too.
Inside the compartment is a box with three AC outlets for plugging in your TV and components. The box has a built-in surge suppressor to shield your gear from harmful power spikes. A single cord runs from the outlet box to the wall, maintaining an uncluttered appearance. And the interior of the cabinet is ventilated, to keep your components cool when lowered into storage.
Fine furniture craftsmanship and a rich cognac finish
The cabinet is built from kiln-dried hardwood and finished with hardwood veneers. Hand-applied cognac stain with a lacquer topcoat give this piece its rich, gorgeous sheen. Antique brass-finished hardware completes the elegant look.
- for TVs up to 46" (maximum TV dimensions: 45"W x 28-7/8"H x 5"D)
- pre-installed heavy-duty motorized rack and pinion TV lift
- lift unit can house two components up to 13-1/4"D with clearance for wires
- built-in surge suppressor with three AC outlets
- quality cabinet construction
- maple wood
- hand-applied cognac stain with lacquer topcoat
- zinc hardware with antique brass finish
- wire management to keep cables out of sight
- ventilation to keep components cool
- wireless RF remote control
- 50"W x 39-15/16"H x 19-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee