Our take on the iDatalink Connec ADS-HRN(SR)-CHR01 Factory Integration Adapter
iDatalink meets Chrysler
iDatalink's ADS-HRN(SR)-CHR01 wiring adapter allows you to connect a new car stereo in select 2007-up Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mazda, Mitsubishi, and Volkswagen vehicles, working in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR module. Once connected, you'll retain the use of your steering wheel audio controls and your factory amp in these vehicles.
The package includes connectors that plug in between the Maestro module, your Chrysler radio's wiring plugs, and your new car stereo. You'll have to solder or splice together this harness's power/ground, illumination, speaker, and navigation output wires to the corresponding wires on your aftermarket receiver's wiring harness.
With select radios from Kenwood, Alpine, and Pioneer (see Details for specific models), you'll also be able to retain the use of your Uconnect system, including voice command.
Got a Rear Seat Entertainment system?
If you want to keep the factory Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) system, you can add iDatalink's ADS-HRN(AV)-CHR01 adapter (sold separately) to send audio and video from your new touchscreen receiver to the factory monitor.
Installation note: The ADS-HRN(SR)-CHR01 adapter must be used with the iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR module to connect a new car stereo to your Chrysler-made vehicle.
See more info on this item
- works with Maestro ADS-MRR module to allow installation of new receiver in select Chrysler vehicles
- retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls and factory amp in select vehicles
- retains Uconnect with voice command and the factory satellite radio with select Kenwood, Alpine, and Pioneer touchscreen receivers
- works with iDatalink ADS-HRN(AV)-CHR01 adapter to retain use of Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) monitor
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Note: Most vehicles will require additional installation parts please identify your vehicle if you haven’t done so, then check here for a list of parts. You can also call an Advisor for more information.