Our take on the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Kit
Keep the Yeti 1250 charged up and ready to power lights and appliances when the next power outage hits.
Safe, silent power for indoors or outdoors
The Yeti 1250 Kit is Goal Zero's biggest and baddest power solution. Whether you're working or playing off the grid, or just trying to maintain a few basic functions at home during a power outage, the Yeti 1250 has the power and versatility to get the job done. You can power appliances like a refrigerator or freezer, a TV, a computer and more, all without having to deal with the noise and fumes of a gas generator.
The kit includes Goal Zero's Yeti 1250 generator/recharger along with two Boulder 30 solar panels.
Stay ready with the Yeti
You'll want to keep the Yeti 1250 charged up and ready to go at all times because you never know when a storm or other event will knock out your power for a few hours — or days. You can charge the Yeti's massive internal battery a couple of ways. Connect it to the two Boulder 30 solar panels and place them in the sun. Or, you can plug the Yeti 1250 into any wall outlet. Once charged up, the Yeti becomes a silent, dependable power supply with enough outputs to keep a whole family's worth of portable devices powered up.
And while the Yeti 1250 makes a great backup power source for home use, it really comes into its own away from home. If you own an RV or travel trailer, the Yeti can power appliances when other sources aren't available. Or if you're living or working off the grid, the Yeti can provide power for tools as well as letting you enjoy some of the advantages of civilization using clean power from the sun.
Who is Goal Zero?
Goal Zero is a Utah-based innovator of portable solar solutions that can power a variety of USB, 12-volt, and AC devices wherever and whenever you need them. Field-proven in some of the most remote places on Earth, Goal Zero products add an eco-friendly measure of convenience, comfort and safety to any outdoor adventure.
See more info on this item
Yeti 1250 recharger:
- rechargeable battery pack for powering lights, appliances, and USB and 12-volt devices anywhere
- rugged, weather-resistant design optimal operating temp. 20-105° F
- rechargeable lead acid AGM battery (1250Wh capacity)
- can be charged using the included AC power supply or the included solar panels (or from Goal Zero's optional car charger)
- recharge time: 20-24 hours with two Boulder 30s, 16-20 hours with AC wall charger
- inputs and outputs
- 3 3-prong AC outlets
- 3 USB outputs
- 3 12-volt ports (1 female, 2 6mm)
- 12-volt Anderson-type power pole output
- 2 8mm input ports
- Anderson-type power pole input port
- 16-1/2"W x 14-3/4"H x 11-3/4"D
- weight: 103 lbs.
- warranty: 6 months
Boulder 30 solar panel:
- 30-watt solar panel (two panels are included)
- high-efficiency monocrystalline cell technology
- rugged, weather-resistant design optimal operating temp. 32-104° F
- inputs and outputs:
- 12V port for charging 12-volt devices or a compatible Goal Zero recharger like the Yeti 1250
- 8mm input port for chaining together up to 8 Boulder panels for more power and/or quicker charging
- travel case dimensions: 21-3/4"W x 18-1/2"H x 3-3/4"D
- weight: 6.5 lbs. per panel, 4 lbs. for travel case
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee